Has anyone ever bought Ping clubs from Global Golf? They don't post a price online and say to call and order. Do they sell them cheaper than they are allowed to show on the site? I'm curious why only Ping is like that on their site and I know Ping has some pretty strict rules on discounts. Even the THP Budget Golf discount as the * indicating Ping is excluded.

I was looking at FW Woods the other day and bypassed the Pings for that reason. Some sites you have to add to cart to see the reduced price. Why can’t they do that?

Reviving an old thread but just bought a Vokey wedge from Global Golfs eBay account and it said “used” but never been hit, just “shop wear.” Showed up today at my house with all the plastic still on the grip and head!! Very impressed with the honesty but I’m liking that I just got a brand new SM7 wedge for $90!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’ve actually bought a fair amount from them and have about $100 in credit now. I live in NC and they usually ship from Raleigh or Greensboro so it’s only 2 days or so until I get my clubs. Most of everyrhing I get is value condition and it is more than playable. I just recently picked up an M4D-type driver for less than $200. It could use a regrip but other than that it is in grreat condition.

Just received my Callaway Rogue driver. I decided to switch back and bought a "certified pre-owned" LH driver. It was discounted to 278 with 15% off select used clubs at the time I ordered. Used another additional 15% off for being left handed. Then applied $40 worth of gift codes from redeeming points with them. End result was around $160 bucks.

I opened it up when it came today and it was still wrapped and brand new.

Back