I have bought from them in the past. Good to deal with.

Good company. I picked up a Biocell hybrid from them in mint shape (basically meaning new) for a great price.

Dave

I've bought a bunch of clothes from Global Golf. They're out of NC I believe, so the shipping times to me in Charlotte is great. Their prices are great, as well.

Yes they are their warehouse is in Brier Creek right outside of Raleigh.

My in laws bought some Christmas gifts for me GG. They live just north of Treyburn and remarked that the package arrived 2 days after the ordered it. I normally get shipments from them within 3-4 days.

Love Global Golf. FWIW, if you get some rewards points, cash them in for their plastic 'tumbler' style mugs. Those things are freaking awesome, very well made.

I got my recent set of irons from them. It was a "used" set but 5 clubs were in their original
packaging and only 2 clubs looked like they had ever been hit. Great to work with.

Just bought my wife a heavenwood through their open box sale. I prefer CPO for clubs, but GG is legit.

I buy a lot of gear through them. Shipping has been quick for me. I live in MD and they are NC. Usually just a couple of days. They have always have several promotions going on. I usually wait until the 130% trade value and dump everything I couldn't sell in the BST

Just ordered a set of mint condition Cobra Fly-Z irons from them Friday after work. Today (Monday) they are running 20% off store wide. I called in hoping to get the 20% off, prepared to argue and hoping they'd at least give me the 20% in store credit.

To my surprise they immediately agreed to put the 20% back on my credit card without any fuss or debate. Great customer service!

I'm honestly almost a little disappointed they were so easy to work with. If they would have given me store credit I would have been able to buy more stuff without the guilt of having to explain it to my wife! LOL!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My go to online store. Great customer service.

Thats awesome tk

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

I buy quite a bit from them and they are 100% legit, a real good company!

Was in the market for new clubs. Mine are quite old. Decided to strike on the 20% off deal with Global and ordered the Srixon Z355's. They have a 30 day playability thingy magigy, so I can return if I don't like them but I'm sure I will. Will get fitted later. I've also used Global for a used club and the condition was superb.

Bumping this up, I buy quite a bit of stuff from global golf and today I was expecting a shipment (some Puma disc shoes, a puma hat and shorts) and found a small package on my doorstop. It was a trial pack of Srixon Q-Star tours free of charge to test out. I have already played this ball so pretty excited to get 6 more of them to add to my stash.

Anyone have experiences with buying "value" conditioned iron set?
I've purchased very good, excellent and mint before but never Value. Sometimes their "VG" clubs are nearly mint. Under values the condition. Just wondering if they do that with value ones too.

I've purchased very good, excellent and mint before but never Value. Sometimes their "VG" clubs are nearly mint. Under values the condition. Just wondering if they do that with value ones too.

I have not, but expect value irons would be really rough.

Dave

I have not, but expect value irons would be really rough.

Dave

They are. I had a value set that went back in just a couple days, the faces were quite rusted. Funny, because they say they don’t accept rusted club faces..

I have never purchased Value iron set, but I would avoid it... Just my feeling.

A work colleague must have his picture up in their order department. He trades with them constantly, looking for the magic sticks to fix his game. No club will trust me. My only gripe with them is they don't show the actual club but a stock photo, unlike 2nd swing golf that shows the actual club. It would be easy for you to make a decision on a value set if you could see the actual irons.

Has anyone ever bought Ping clubs from Global Golf? They don't post a price online and say to call and order. Do they sell them cheaper than they are allowed to show on the site? I'm curious why only Ping is like that on their site and I know Ping has some pretty strict rules on discounts. Even the THP Budget Golf discount as the * indicating Ping is excluded.

Has anyone ever bought Ping clubs from Global Golf? They don't post a price online and say to call and order. Do they sell them cheaper than they are allowed to show on the site? I'm curious why only Ping is like that on their site and I know Ping has some pretty strict rules on discounts. Even the THP Budget Golf discount as the * indicating Ping is excluded.

Ping doesn't allow retailers to advertise pricing.

Ping doesn't allow retailers to advertise pricing.
But I can go to any other online retailer and pay the advertised price. I could go to Golf Galaxy right now and pay 269 for a 3W on their website.

I've bought a fair amount of stuff, but always used or mint. Mint clubs are a great deal.

Dave

Back