I’ve had covid a few times but never really noticed a difference with my game. I can still shank it on demand

The only symptoms I had the two times I had it was that every joint I ever injured ached like hell for 3 days. That's a lot of places to hurt at once. I hurt anyway if I can't get out and move around, so it took a few weeks to work out the stiffness and stuff just from laying around during quarantine. Especially the back.

Caught mine in the middle of winter, and it took me 3 weeks back from work before I could make it through a 8 hr day without feeling terrible. So start to finish it was a month of weakness that I couldn’t of imagined swinging a club then.

Both time I got it I was really tired and couldn't take a deep breath.

I just laid around for a couple of days and I was OK. I didn't notice any effects to my swing at all.

Like any virus, it impacts people differently, specifically at an older age and if you have health issues.

The kind of covid you got also can be pretty relevant. I don't know what variant we're on now since it's not all over the news.

But that first strain was i believe the most difficult on the lungs for most, especially for older folks.

Had covid 3 times, verified by testing.

First was in 12/19. Caught it from my wife. Felt like just a bad chest cold. Kept me down for about 2 weeks, of coughing, and spitting up junk.

Next two times were in 2022. Again just a bad cough, but much milder symptoms. Without testing I would've thought I just had a cold, or allergies.

All 3 times, after I got my strength back, my golfing returned for me.

The kind of covid you got

Never said I had COVID< which at 71 I haven't, knocking on wood. But you are right the first strain was rough, I lost a friend ( a health nut, in great shape, retired Vet) that just refused to get vaccinated, he died in ICU. And others, some ended up with long covid.

Never said I had COVID< which at 71 I haven't, knocking on wood. But you are right the first strain was rough, I lost a friend ( a health nut, in great shape, retired Vet) that just refused to get vaccinated, he died in ICU. And others, some ended up with long covid.

I was just using "you got" as a general line, didn't mean you specifically---sorry!

I wasn't playing much golf when I caught what I'm sure was Delta at the time, but that hit me pretty hard. I felt like crap for several weeks and slept a lot.

When I had Omicron, that was no big deal at all. Just felt like a cold.

I had my covid in the winter time, so I noticed no ill effects come springtime.

Shake it off, get back at it!

I wont comment on that because I'll get in trouble

early on, some things. Nothing that would surprise you.

Now? I can't imagine anything has lingered, unless Covid is to blame for my mediocre driver swing.
You were complaining about that pre Covid…
denied GIF

Back