I was originally going to say putting, but I'd go with iron game. Having any shots from 225 down to 130 (counting my PW as a 10i lol) would be a cheat code would be the best option for me

That's easy. Chipping on wet soft ground.

Purely struck irons. Might not be the mathematical best cheat code for me, but days I hit good irons are good days.

Be a better putter without having to practice it.

Everything else I actually enjoy the practice of getting good at. I loathe practicing putting. It’s just so damn boring to me.

Auto up and in when missing a green would be nice!

auto flush mode! middle of face full power watch out

Be a better putter without having to practice it.

Everything else I actually enjoy the practice of getting good at. I loathe practicing putting. It’s just so damn boring to me.
I love playing with you but we are not aligned in practice techniques 😂

I could putt till my back gives out but lose interest in the full swing pretty quickly.

I love playing with you but we are not aligned in practice techniques 😂

I could putt till my back gives out but lose interest in the full swing pretty quickly.
Sounds like we would be great scramble partners 👊

Silky mitts around the greens. I’m getting rid of my hooves in ‘23.

I know this is cheating. But I want all the cheat codes. And then get to select a different one each time o play.

perfect irons (auto GIR)
300 yard controlled drives (D, S, or F at will)
automatic 10 footers or less.
All sand shots to 3 ft.

Based on my game lately, it would be irons.

Shot scope tells me approach shots are where I could use a cheat code the most

Yeah give me the GIR cheat code please.

Cosistently putting scoring irons (including wedges) to the green for a max. 2 putt.

Either this is a really hard question or I spent all my actual question energy earlier and have nothing left. Someone said 300 fairway earlier. I could probably make that work. 😜

GIR, more GIR and still more GIR. I hate having to work/scramble for par.

Iron striking clinic

Wedges for me. Any wedge to inside 10’ any time I swing it. I’m not even going to be greedy and ask for wedges to 3’ 😂

The data says approach shots. Particularly irons between 75 - 175 yds. The low hanging fruit is 100 - 150 yds.

I’ll take the Kim Jong Il cheat code. Automatic hole-in-one every time you hit the ball!

Long irons. I use to hit them very well, not so much anymore. And since my driver distance is down, I am using them more and more.

Back