I would take driver swing. If I had a cheat code for that and could just work on the rest, I think I could be in pretty good shape!

Auto one putt on the greens. If all I have to do is get on the green that means 100% up and down and a very high sand save percentage. I could be a lot more conservative on difficult green complexes too. Instead of playing for a certain tier just hit a deep green.

To hit greens!!! Anything inside 15 feet would be great but just hitting them in general would make my little heart ecstatic.

Next level Iron play. That would be an enjoyable thing, I think

No bad choices. I said no 3 putts on Instagram but now I'm thinking iron shots land within a 5 yard target circle every time, or something like that.

Putting for sure.

chipping. would probably shave 4-6 shots off each round.

Tiger Vision was the greatest cheat code ever in video golf game.

One putt from anywhere on the green. 🤣

Being able to hit a driver that consistently stays on land that is green and usually mowed tight

I had game 30 years ago, give me the fountain of youth cheat code.

Tough call for me between an “auto fairway finder” and “no 3 putts.”

I think I choose the no 3 putts.

No doubt it would be putting. Just getting rid of my 3-putts would almost cut my cap in half.

Shots from 90 yards in . Too many wasted opportunities on good drives this year.

For sure I want the 100yd and in cheat code. That would revolutionize my game.

Wedges for me. Any wedge to inside 10’ any time I swing it. I’m not even going to be greedy and ask for wedges to 3’ 😂
Inside 10' isn't greedy? 😁🤣

I'll take every tee shot in the fairway for $100 Alex.

I want to hit every par 3 GIR. Should be the easiest holes yet somehow manage to eff them up often

Mine would be on the green in regulation inside of 15'. Eventually I'll start making putts lol

GIR seems to me to be the obvious choice. Even the worst putter would still break 80 if they hit every green in regulation.

Drive in the fairway every time. If I'm hitting fairways then generally good things can happen, it gets tough taking medicine regularly.

Back