@r80rew I struggled with that for a bit until I used the loft adjustment on shots to effectively open/close the face to help with distance control - that is much easier than trying to swing 80/90%, especially if you just miss the green
Another thing to do is putt if you are just off the green and short-sided but not in the rough

lol.....your hdcp is a +11.2????? might be time to increase the difficulty level friend:rolleyes::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
There isn't a difficulty level select when you just play an individual course though - and I play the PGA mode on Hard, but I will up it to the Very Hard level

lol.....your hdcp is a +11.2????? might be time to increase the difficulty level friend:rolleyes::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
LOL, mine is +13.9. That's mostly from playing some gimmicky courses that have par 7 holes that you can easily make a hole in one by hitting the ball to an exact spot. I wish I could eliminate those from my handicap rating.

LOL, mine is +13.9. That's mostly from playing some gimmicky courses that have par 7 holes that you can easily make a hole in one by hitting the ball to an exact spot. I wish I could eliminate those from my handicap rating.
I haven't played any courses like that - you got some names?
Played a few courses initially where I set the conditions to slightly easier so that I could get used to the controls etc, but then started playing them on default conditions

PGA Tour mode - started on medium difficulty, then upped it to hard

Back