Golf Entertainment on YouTube?

AndersonRains

Reaction score
Handicap
Do you watch any golf-specific YouTube channels? More so talking about pure entertainment based and not training aid videos/info channels.

I have 3 or 4 that I'm constantly watching whatever they release: Good Good, No Laying Up (their "Tourist Sauce" series is fantastic), Rick Shiels, & maybe a handful of others. The quality of content from some of these channels over the past couple of years is really impressive.

Yes, big fan of THP Golf and the show the Worst Golf Podcast (y)

I watch most of them. Bob Does Sports is my fav in terms of entertainment.

I never miss an episode of the Worst Golf Podcast either!

Yes, big fan of THP Golf and the show the Worst Golf Podcast (y)
You might be a little biased there

I like the THP channel obviously...but I also watch the Good Good guys pretty frequently as well.

The Homa video was incredible! Should’ve included them, good call.
My brother literally called me at the office (we run an insurance agency together) and said to quit what I was doing and watch that video. God I wanted him to make that putt!

My brother literally called me at the office (we run an insurance agency together) and said to quit what I was doing and watch that video. God I wanted him to make that putt!
I mean how close was that putt for 59??? It was insane!

No Laying Up puts out great content that is watchable in full. Don’t need to skip around to find good parts. The Stanford Womens Golf video was amazing to see behind the scenes with the best of the best in womens collegiate golf. Some great travel videos. I also checked out there forum and have connected with a local group for playing around here. Overall satisfied with NLU

The following are all in my sub list:
Good Good (and their individual channels)
TXG
THP
@OldandStiff
No Laying Up
LIV

Then some instructional stuff from Erik Cogrono, Dr Kwon, and Danny Maude.

I'm pretty much constantly watching YouTube Golf content the above are just the ones I subscribe to.

Besides the shows listed by JB, no I don't watch anything on youtube intentionally that's golf entertainment.

I subscribe to a bunch. Having time to watch is a different matter.

I mostly catch gear and instructional stuff, which probably doesn't count as entertainment as much. I follow some friends and forumers course stuff, and try to catch the THP WGP when I can (would love to see @JB and @GolferGal feeling better at some point in one of them. Feel terrible for them), but outside that is a lot of gear and swing things. Applicable stuff. Watched the LIV tournaments some. A Good Good video on occasion. Stuff like that.

The wgp, good good, txg, Busta jack(some of it), wedgies golf (local Charlotte guys), Bryan bros, and I'll watch old and stiffs shorts.

I am a big fan of the No Laying Up content also. I don’t love Foreplay but they have had some pretty good golf content. TaylorMade does a bunch of good stuff with their tour staff as well.

BustaJack Golf

THP TV first, then I like No Laying Up and TXG. That is about it for me anymore.

I am a big fan of the No Laying Up content also. I don’t love Foreplay but they have had some pretty good golf content. TaylorMade does a bunch of good stuff with their tour staff as well.
TaylorMade videos are great. Forgot about them too

I subscribe to a bunch. Having time to watch is a different matter.

I mostly catch gear and instructional stuff, which probably doesn't count as entertainment as much. I follow some friends and forumers course stuff, and try to catch the THP WGP when I can (would love to see @JB and @GolferGal feeling better at some point in one of them. Feel terrible for them), but outside that is a lot of gear and swing things. Applicable stuff. Watched the LIV tournaments some. A Good Good video on occasion. Stuff like that.
we were under the weather the last few but will be good by next week

Random golf club films and skratch have some pretty good story telling

I watch too much golf content on YouTube. :ROFLMAO:

Back