Golf in Vegas, April 21

Dance_Business

AARP Member :)
Reaction score
Handicap
Practice
I will be playing golf in Vegas on Sunday April 21. I will have two of my clients/dancers with me. One lady plays (30handicap) the other is a ride-along. I am open to suggestions as to where. I am looking to see if any of you want to play as well. Since it is biz for me I will be on my P's & Q's.

Really? Has to be on my birthday? Damn.

"Dancers," huh?

Try Painted Desert. Generous off the tee and large greens. It top drawer but nice enough for clients.

I will be out here during that time and have always wanted to play one of the courses. Where will you be playing? If possible, I'd be up for bringing my clubs along for a round to two!

I just got back Sunday nite and three nice courses might be Desert Willow.It's only 3500 yds but no par 5's and 6 par 4's.Good intro course.
You might like WildHorse, 6500 yds with some creative holes. Legacy was the nicest at 7200 yds. Just my thought. Have fun! Try to get to the "M Resort" for their buffet......it was great.

I will be out here during that time and have always wanted to play one of the courses. Where will you be playing? If possible, I'd be up for bringing my clubs along for a round to two!

I am trying to pull strings like crazy. slim chance to play TPC Summerlin

Happily Tapping

Other courses better then TPC Summerlin so I wouldn't try too hard pulling strings to play it. April is a good time to play, courses should be in great shape, it's not hot yet and wind should be manageable. If I am around I will try and hook up to play a round.

Only course I've played in Vegas is the National. It was a burnt up and in poor condition the time I played it, but wow there is some history (both PGA and movies) there, as well as some awesome looking houses surrounding the course.

So let me know if you can play Sunday the 21st.

Other courses better then TPC Summerlin so I wouldn't try too hard pulling strings to play it. April is a good time to play, courses should be in great shape, it's not hot yet and wind should be manageable. If I am around I will try and hook up to play a round.

Now is a great time to suggest. Any magic for Paiute? Transportation is the killer for us. Staying at Mirage...
Would like to play Sun or Snow, which ever is the Vegas Invitational course #2

waltersgolf.com/las-vegas-golf-course-resort

Bring a minimum of three players and your round is completely FREE including Callaway Razr X Rental Clubs. This offer is valid at Bali Hai Golf Club, Royal Links Golf Club and Desert Pines Golf Club.

Use Promo Code WG4for3 when calling 888-427-6678

vegas-golf-courses_04.jpg

100-resort-credit-las-vegas.jpg

Back