Golf Tip of the Day

With the knee clean up feeling very good after a day and having nothing to do but surf the web, I noticed that most all golfers have some extra left knee bend /dip to start the backswing which is something I have not done that I can feel.

So when I start back swinging the clubs which could be as soom as next Sat. I am going to use a bit more knee bend and try to add a bit of left knee dip I guess is the best way to describe it into the back swing, I guess this is to help with your turn?

Any thoughts on this?

Morning everyone!!! So this one I like as I think it adds to the creativity of shots depending on the green. It’s also good to have more than one option. But for me the 50* wedge is my go to around the greens.
View attachment 8988333
There are so many things in this that instructors would hate.

I like it. (y)

This one is probably one of the most talked about issues. Everyone wants speed and to hit the ball farther.
E444351A-C585-4CB8-8868-9C725936188A.jpeg

I’m at the point in my game where I am not worried about speed or hitting it longer. Just give me an easy swing and some consistency and I’m a happy camper!

My wife got me a desk calendar so thought I would share every day. Might help might not.
Today is about alignment
View attachment 8986731
Thank you for the kind words. I am Bill Kroen, author of that Calendar. We have sold over 1.5 million and I am thankful for all the golfers who enjoy it.

Today’s was the last post for this thread. This is copyrighted and cannot be shared.
Mods please lock this up

This kind of interesting as I never hit more than 2-3 shots while warming up. Couple drivers, 5w,7i and a couple wedges. I do stretch before I leave the house depending on how far to the course I am playing.
View attachment 8988577
I missed this one. I've seen similar advice before, always makes me wonder how much warming up some people do that they're tired or sore before getting to the first tee! :LOL: Are we talking hitting two large buckets???

I don't always even get a chance to warm up. If I do, I like to hit maybe a dozen balls or so just to get loose, get the feel of good impact, and see what swing/ball flight I brought that day. My usual warmup is PW or AW and driver - a couple pitches and a few full swings with the wedge, then a few cuts with the driver. Any more than that and I start thinking and overanalyzing too much, and a warmup shouldn't be a "practice session" where you're looking to correct things, IMO.

Back