Golf Tip of the Day

This covers both Saturday and Sunday. This one is interesting and I can see this happening.
55AE1E0D-7638-4718-8A29-7470DA246D5B.jpeg

I do think with this one it is important to remember once you get setup and in position stay there unless something feels way off or weird to you. Usually I won't move off setup once i get there.

This covers both Saturday and Sunday. This one is interesting and I can see this happening.
View attachment 8987265
Great, now I'm gonna have to spend 20 minutes overlaying video screencaps to see if rise up or swivel when I check the target. Damnit Snicks!

Great, now I'm gonna have to spend 20 minutes overlaying video screencaps to see if rise up or swivel when I check the target. Damnit Snicks!
You're welcome.

View attachment 8987265
I just now remembered reading this tip and applying it to my putting 2 years ago! These calenders have some pretty good tips even if old! 👍

Great another swing thought for me!😕

I just now remembered reading this tip and applying it to my putting 2 years ago! These calenders have some pretty good tips even if old! 👍
If it can fix something for even one person then good.

Someone who is better than me, you can also cause issues with a to "strong" of a grip. It is fine line for everyone IMO

Yep. Hook city for me. I don't know if it's because I'm really "handsy" or what but anything that wanders too far off of a pretty neutral grip is disastrous for me. When I took my lesson earlier this year with my golf goddess (Laura Beuhring) she said that I had really good hands and did nothing to change my grip. I'll trust that.

I was thinking the same thing. I've never applied the tip to my full swing (I fully intend to, now) but I've always applied it to my putting. I was never told to do it that way. It's just always how I've done it. 🤷‍♂️

Prairie dog or ground hog? You mean this is a replay of 2020??? Nooooooooooo!

Good morning everyone. This tip is one that to me is kind of quirky. I think everyone has there own unique trigger to start the swing and also gets into the hovering/grounding debate. None the less find your own way.
DCE079DE-8B8A-4B1A-86D5-5F8B9A64EDA6.jpeg

View attachment 8987265

I like this one. I have taken to picking a spot 3-10 feet from the ball and aligning to that and not looking up at the target again. That helps with the issue around changing posture and losing target line.

I've seen your pre-shot routine,
:rolleyes:
Haha There's no routine. My buddy asked me the other day if I'm hovering now. Response - Right?! I noticed the other day that I'm doing it occasionally.

Response to response: You're so annoying.

Gotta go with what feels right to you, or right at the time, like you said.

Last edited:
Good morning everyone. This tip is one that to me is kind of quirky. I think everyone has there own unique trigger to start the swing and also gets into the hovering/grounding debate. None the less find your own way.
View attachment 8987561
I agree that it's an individual thing. My swing trigger is to kick my right knee inward a bit, putting the weight in the inside/ball of my right foot to keep me from swaying back during the backswing. It's probably all but imperceptible to anybody else, but I feel it.

I agree that it's an individual thing. My swing trigger is to kick my right knee inward a bit, putting the weight in the inside/ball of my right foot to keep me from swaying back during the backswing. It's probably all but imperceptible to anybody else, but I feel it.

We all see your Wolff-y knee, @Snowman , and it's glorious. (y)

This is a good one and one that I like. This was something that I was told when I had a short game lesson and it has stuck with me.
E5A2661E-D17C-4D48-9489-6339A0AA5DB6.jpeg

This is a good one and one that I like. This was something that I was told when I had a short game lesson and it has stuck with me.
View attachment 8987686
That's why I have started using more of a hip turn and arms quiet swing for my chipping. No more flipping.

Back