NEWS GolfTEC Black Friday Sales

Anyone know how far out you have to schedule lessons if you buy one of these packages? Probably depends on the location I imagine

Anyone know how far out you have to schedule lessons if you buy one of these packages? Probably depends on the location I imagine
I called a GolfTEC and asked about openings and they had multiple just a few days out.

I’m going to look into this. It’s so hard to find the right instructor.

Has anyone done a fitting at GolfTec? I’ve heard a lot of great things about the lessons but I haven’t really heard anything about fittings
I did an iron fitting and enjoyed the experience in part because we did this after 7-8 of the 10 lessons I had planned, so the instructor leading the fitting was already very in tune with my swing and my long term goals already. I also appreciated that we went over all the numbers and at the time concluded that while there was an ideal set, what I had was very very close and he didn’t push me to buy the new set at all. More so just recommended I go to midsize grips at some point down the line. But I still left with a ton of numbers on different sets and technically a top option.

Yep when I went through them I could often schedule a few days out/later that week. Sometimes one week out, but there’s often a lot of flexibility (in my experience/at this location). I think there were often times it coulda been the next day.

the $1000 package is a pretty good deal IMO. It's a lot up front, I get that. But if you can sit out on equipment purchases for a year or so it will likely lead to a better golfing experience. I hate that the nearest one is 2 hours away.

Wonder how long you have to do the 10 lessons? It's a pretty decent chunk of money to throw down, but would the improvement be worth it?

Maybe. 🤷🏻‍♂️
I think it was 6 months to do the 10 lessons, but it does differ between the packages so I could be mistaken

I did an iron fitting and enjoyed the experience in part because we did this after 7-8 of the 10 lessons I had planned, so the instructor leading the fitting was already very in tune with my swing and my long term goals already. I also appreciated that we went over all the numbers and at the time concluded that while there was an ideal set, what I had was very very close and he didn’t push me to buy the new set at all. More so just recommended I go to midsize grips at some point down the line. But I still left with a ton of numbers on different sets and technically a top option.
Good to know! I would definitely be more interested in lessons/swing analysis but it would be nice to have a one stop shop like you mentioned so you can develop a relationship with someone who really knows your swing

I think it depends on the location. I can get into mine for a swing evaluation this afternoon if I wanted.

Good to know! I would definitely be more interested in lessons/swing analysis but it would be nice to have a one stop shop like you mentioned so you can develop a relationship with someone who really knows your swing
Yep! When I asked him when he’d recommend to do the fitting within the lesson plan, he said they normally like to do it pretty deep into it/toward the end, the idea being you go through 7-8 sessions of lessons to adjust/work on your swing/implement the changes, then a fitting, then possibly the last couple lessons with the new clubs.

Wonder how long you have to do the 10 lessons? It's a pretty decent chunk of money to throw down, but would the improvement be worth it?

Maybe. 🤷🏻‍♂️
When I did it, it was 6 months. But, at least at the time, if circumstances popped up, you could request to extend the time frame. My instructor was very understanding of some work schedule stuff that popped up and extended the time for my practice sessions at least and was flexible with the lesson stuff.

Has anyone done a fitting at GolfTec? I’ve heard a lot of great things about the lessons but I haven’t really heard anything about fittings
I was fit for my driver, wedges, old iron set, putter, and hybrid at GolfTec. I liked the experience and love the coach I have worked with. Having tips, drills, and videos of my before and after swing online to go back to are helpful. Definitely worth looking into GolfTec.

After my outdoor fitting recently with a Titleist rep, I was happy to find out that I was fit into the same shafts; old irons and new irons are the same, and my 4i utility build shaft is the same as my hybrid.

You can schedule everything through their app. You can go in and schedule them all at once (e.g., every 2 weeks) or schedule them as you go along. The given days of the week will be limited to your instructor’s schedule

They have a 24 hr cancellation policy.

You can schedule everything through their app. You can go in and schedule them all at once (e.g., every 2 weeks) or schedule them as you go along. The given days of the week will be limited to your instructor’s schedule

They have a 24 hr cancellation policy.
Once you are a member you can schedule through their app. For newcomers, it is not really accessible like that currently.
Despite the fact that I think it should be.

The Gold package is a really good deal for GolfTec prices. And probably cheaper than just about anyone you'd be getting lessons from too!

Once you are a member you can schedule through their app. For newcomers, it is not really accessible like that currently.
Despite the fact that I think it should be.
Good clarification. I think you become a “member” when you do a swing evaluation, which I would recommend to make sure you click with the instructor and like the set up

Maybe. 🤷🏻‍♂️

It's 3 months regardless of purchasing the 10 lesson pack or 3-10 game plan. Expect to do a lesson a week.

Would the improvement be worth it? Absolutely 100% yes, for me.

I think I know what Santa is bringing me!

It's 3 months regardless of purchasing the 10 lesson pack or 3-10 game plan. Expect to do a lesson a week.

Would the improvement be worth it? Absolutely 100% yes, for me.
Dang. I'm not sure this would be worth it to me. I'd prefer to spread it out personally. That stinks.

Very tempting

Back