CONTEST Grandaddy Prep Trip: Pick the winner each day

Just a heads up. It’s going to be hot and humid this weekend. Drink water tomorrow and take it easy on the range on Saturday Morning. For those not used to humidity, it will zap you.

Just a heads up. It’s going to be hot and humid this weekend. Drink water tomorrow and take it easy on the range on Saturday Morning. For those not used to humidity, it will zap you.
Yep… Saturday’s real feel is about 97*.

Just in case anyone wanted to get in any last minute picks, or wanted to change theirs….

I JUST HAD A FREAKING HOLE IN ONE TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just in case anyone wanted to get in any last minute picks, or wanted to change theirs….

This is how you warm up before a golf trip. Baller status.

:bananadance::bananadance::bananadance::bananadance:

Congrats!

The ultimate intimidation move the night before a trip!

So freaking unbelievable!! Congrats again Neil!!

Off they go.
20210723_063331.jpg
20210723_063855.jpg

Last edited:
Guess I should start packing. 😂😂

Who's ready for tomorrow?

I am bummed I could not join you guys here but I will be following when I can. Bring lotsa water and sunscreen going to be a hot weekend!

Out of office is on and work computer is shut down!

That's amazing. I would say you should have saved it to instill fear but awesome!

Congrats on the HIO, however since you are on the other team, so I must reply:

Should anyone need anything or forgot something (No, I can't bring you a short game) , reach out to me and I'll try to bring it on Saturday Morning.

Made it to Salt Lake! 40 minutes till I leave for Chicago!

Safe travels to everyone today.

Back