Grandaddy vibes giveaway - 2024 Apex Pros!

Awesome that THPers do this! I would love to test them to see if this is in my wheelhouse or if i need to dial it back a bit.

If they are not 100% for me - I will pay it forward.

Im In!

Awesome gesture! Would love to throw my name in the hat for these. Thank you!!

Thank you, this is a very thoughtful gesture, and I would be interested in being part of this. I already have a pay it forward system that is currently helping 5 golfers put good clubs in their bags.

@BlueHen2006 @LIMEY13 my apologies it looks like i failed to specify that the winner must be an Albatross Club member. i will edit the top post. click here to read about the great things thp'ers accomplish together and how to be a member.

Awesome that THPers do this! I would love to test them to see if this is in my wheelhouse or if i need to dial it back a bit.

If they are not 100% for me - I will pay it forward.

Im In!
That's what I was thinking. Looks like these would be the perfect set for me and my game, but if they didn't work out, I would pay it forward!

I love this @McLovin
I’m not in, but I love it.

wednesday bump! i'll pick the winner friday 12/15 around 5pm EST. keep 'em coming!

This is so awesome.

I'm in. Would love to get my feet wet in some review threads.

Interested! Such a gracious gesture.

Can I enter? 😂😂😂

Amazing! Definitely interested in these.

Good luck to all, but most importantly thank you for the opportunity @McLovin

Awesome gesture for some awesome clubs...they'd go nicely in my bag!

Good morning THPers! Filled with inspiration from the amazing show Team Legacy gave us at last week's 2023 Grandaddy of Em All with Callaway Golf I am running a contest to pass along the set of 2024 Apex Pros I have been testing along with several other forum members! You can read our feedback here.

The set is right handed 4 through Pitching Wedge. Setup is stock length and loft, True Temper Dynamic Gold MID 115 stiff flex shafts, and Golf Pride Z Grip Chevron Firm grips. Currently the lie angle is 2* up, but I'm happy to adjust that at the winner's request. The set has seen some range time and a few rounds, as well as some marks from the lie angle adjustment.

To enter, simply make a post in this thread that you're interested. That's it! I'll use a random number generator to pick a winner on Friday 12/15/2023. The set retails for $1,505 new on Callaway's site, but the only thing I ask of the winner is to be active in the review thread and enjoy these beautiful irons!

Good luck to all who enter!

ETA: Eligible contestants must be a member of the Albatross Club. Click here for more information.
Would love a new set of irons, still using my old Titleist DCI.

Good morning THPers! Filled with inspiration from the amazing show Team Legacy gave us at last week's 2023 Grandaddy of Em All with Callaway Golf I am running a contest to pass along the set of 2024 Apex Pros I have been testing along with several other forum members! You can read our feedback here.

The set is right handed 4 through Pitching Wedge. Setup is stock length and loft, True Temper Dynamic Gold MID 115 stiff flex shafts, and Golf Pride Z Grip Chevron Firm grips. Currently the lie angle is 2* up, but I'm happy to adjust that at the winner's request. The set has seen some range time and a few rounds, as well as some marks from the lie angle adjustment.

To enter, simply make a post in this thread that you're interested. That's it! I'll use a random number generator to pick a winner on Friday 12/15/2023. The set retails for $1,505 new on Callaway's site, but the only thing I ask of the winner is to be active in the review thread and enjoy these beautiful irons!

ETA: Eligible contestants must be a member of the Albatross Club. Click here for more information.
Very interested!

Can't wait to see who the lucky winner of these is!

incredible generosity! Very interested! and those grips look awesome!

This is awesome and I’m very interested

Great way to pass along THP goodness 👊🏼🔥

I’m in, ironic that your setup is pretty much the same as mine. Amazing gesture.

i’ll be picking a winner tomorrow. another push for entries!

Back