Graphite Design Tour AD UB Shaft

The blue does really look great and overall the shaft is a beauty. I kinda wish the whole shaft was blue and didn’t fade into silver towards the tip though
The blue does look amazing, my only knock on my DI is I don’t love the orange. I love the GD branding and fading though, it really stands out.

Reactions: MH
Was able to hit for about 30 minutes today. It was a bit breezy; I didn’t find any of my balls ballooning into the wind. I’d say they hit the description spot on with mid launch, low to mid spin. Really felt I could work it both ways. If anything I’d said it’s very neutral, not favoring one side or another. Never had it snap left on me or bail out wide right.

TSi3 10* @ 9.25* 45.25” 5x right at D3. This is my first foray into the “50” weight class shafts. Next step will be to dial in swingweight . Loved what I saw so far.

Will get some numbers with Trackman when I have a little more time on the range.

I’ve been playing Ventus Black 6x and my miss has been to the right. I think the black might be too stiff in the tip for me.

Reactions: JB
Dry nice write up @Jman covered all the bases and great tag-teaming with @jdtox on the video. Great numbers across the board especially first time. I think the UB would fit my profile as I do like a stiff tip but any extra bend/flex in the mid/butt that can help with energy release is all good news as I get a bit older. Also luv the blue.

Looking for a "rally blue" shaft to go with 2022 BRZ. Maybe the one.

Back