GrayBull Golf Course

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Opening in 2024, Dormie Network's 7th course is now being built.

"We're excited to announce that master architect David McLay Kidd will lead the design and construction of GrayBull, the network's first built-from-the-ground-up club, in the Nebraska Sandhills. The all-new club will open on day one to the Dormie standard of first-class facilities, pristine course conditions, and 60 beds on site, so you can make the most of the evening entertainment available at network tournaments and private events.

DMK Golf Design courses include Bandon Dunes, Mammoth Dunes at Sand Valley, Nanea Golf Club, and The Castle Course at St. Andrews Links.

GrayBull, located north of Maxwell, Nebraska, will open in 2024."

Screen Shot 2022-06-21 at 1.03.23 PM.png

f03d5a63-9fa3-3f1e-9fbf-3981c35fc97f.jpg

These places look amazing, and a cool concept in the club ownership space. Not just another Troon takeover…

This looks incredible. I hope they are considering some West Coast courses.

Is this the first Dormie startup course rather than acquisition?

• Admin
Is this the first Dormie startup course rather than acquisition?
I believe so.
They have made some big changes to some courses, but built from scratch, yes I believe so.

Pretty cool they'll be designing their first course from the ground up. Wonder how big they want to grow the network and if their future courses trend this route or back to the buy / renovate path.

I believe so.
They have made some big changes to some courses, but built from scratch, yes I believe so.
Holy cow it’s right in the third line of the quote. I need a bigger screen and a course to stop skipping lines when I read.

Holy cow it’s right in the third line of the quote. I need a bigger screen and a course to stop skipping lines when I read.
You'd think Shawn would be paying a little more attention to detail.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

WOW! That picture makes it look like a golf course was meant to be there!

Looks like a great piece of land to build a golf course.

Looks like a great piece of land to build a golf course.
Seems like a great week to visit ArborLinks and then cruise to this one.

All of these course postings are starting to make me feel like I really do play on a goat track.

I still enjoy my course, but darn these all look so nice.

This will be incredible! The natural terrain will create an incredible course and if it’s anything like his other ones it’ll be absolutely astonishing.

Looks almost like there's already a golf course there! DMK has a knack for designing great courses from what's already there rather than moving a ton of earth and "creating" it.

Dormie Network is absolutely killing it already and this is going to be stunning, I am sure.

I said it before, I'll say it again - I want to be a Dormie Network member when I grow up :love:

I can’t wait to see the day one pictures! I really want to play one of Kidds courses, specifically Tetherow and now GrayBull

All of these course postings are starting to make me feel like I really do play on a goat track.

I still enjoy my course, but darn these all look so nice.

LOL I know my course is for

Looks like a fabulous site for a course.

Oh wow, that piece of land looks perfect for a links course.

I am loving all these courses you are posting. Fantastic.

I am loving all these courses you are posting. Fantastic.
Just having some fun with the Dormie Network stuff.
I think a number of people hadnt seen their courses before the Shaft Up series we did with UST Mamiya and of course we have a few coming up there as well.

I think a number of people hadnt seen their courses before the Shaft Up series we did with UST Mamiya and of course we have a few coming up there as well.

for sure. I am enjoying it.

Their courses and the way they take care of their patrons is completely 1st class!

Yes please, more Nebraska golf!!!

Back