Greetings from Kansas City

Welcome!

Welcome to THP. I hope you enjoy the forum.

Welcome to THP!

Hey T Box, another KC’er here, back to the game after an 18 year break. I’m bad but happy to play a round with you sometime!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
WOW! Sounds great. Definitely will get together after the snow melts and after I hit the driving range for a bit. Dont get to hit my driver much on these short courses. Keep in touch! Thanks.

Welcome to THP! I also live in the KCMO metro and often play as a single. What part of town are you from? I'm in NW Cass county.
Im over here just 5 minutes southeast of the stadiums 2 blocks past Raytown. Playing as a single is hard because you cant make a T time and usually get paired with 2 or 3 more and I push a cart. Would love to ride though!

Thanks for all the responses! I really appretiate it. I think I,m gonna like it here :)

:welcome:

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP from Pennsylvania!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome aboard!

Welcome to THP!

Im over here just 5 minutes southeast of the stadiums 2 blocks past Raytown. Playing as a single is hard because you cant make a T time and usually get paired with 2 or 3 more and I push a cart. Would love to ride though!
You are pretty close to Royal Meadows then. I haven't played there in a very long time.

Swope Memorial is also not far. I played in a league there this past year. It's a tough but fun course. Hopefully we can get out for a round sometime this year, maybe with a few other THPers.

Welcome to THP!

Been lurking for a while and just signed up. Got back into golf 5 months ago after not playing for 12 years! Lost my golfing buddy and sold my clubs cause I thought I would never play again. After my son joined a CC in Indiana, we went out on the course and the bug hit me again. Been practicing a lot on par 3 and executive courses and got my swing back and playing better than I did 20 years ago. Cant wait till the snow gets off the course to go play! I really need to find a person to play the 18 hole courses with. Its really hard to get on as a single around here. Hope to learn a lot from this sight!

what part of KC are you in? I’m in Greenwood, usually play at stone canyon or shamrock

You are pretty close to Royal Meadows then. I haven't played there in a very long time.

Swope Memorial is also not far. I played in a league there this past year. It's a tough but fun course. Hopefully we can get out for a round sometime this year, maybe with a few other THPers.
Not far from there maybe 10 minutes at most. Closer to 63 rd and Woodson. They are now owned by Great life which owns 6 other courses around the area. The prices have gone up sky high and reviews say the course is not in great shape since the new owners took over. I use to play Swope a lot 17 years ago. My son and I would walk it! I was toast by the end of 18 holes!!! That course is hilly. Stay in touch and will meet up this spring.

i did not see an age listing on the signature area like most forums I have seen. So here it goes. Im going to be 63 next month and walk most courses and in pretty good shape. Dont drink or smoke and feel like Im 30 but act like Im 20!! I outwork most of my fellow employees that are 30+. Age is just a number. :)

what part of KC are you in? I’m in Greenwood, usually play at stone canyon or shamrock

Hey guys, I’m in south Leawood off of 151st. Would love to put a group together. Are old guys allowed??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey guys, I’m in south Leawood off of 151st. Would love to put a group together. Are old guys allowed??

Read my post above you and you decide HA HA! Also planning on going to the golf expo at the end of this month in overland park. What does JamKC mean? Do you play an instrument?

Im off Noland and Blue river rd. I have been going to Fred Arbanas course and playing the par 3 a lot for short game practice. I would love to play Shamrock this spring though. Im not very good yet but Im game!

Im off Noland and Blue river rd. I have been going to Fred Arbanas course and playing the par 3 a lot for short game practice. I would love to play Shamrock this spring though. Im not very good yet but Im game!

I play the par 3 quite a bit with my daughter during her golf season. Very enjoyable! The championship course is a lot of fun as well! Another one under the radar is unity village. Usually not very busy and in good shape

I play the par 3 quite a bit with my daughter during her golf season. Very enjoyable! The championship course is a lot of fun as well! Another one under the radar is unity village. Usually not very busy and in good shape
Yeah thats a fun course. When I played there it was really busy. Had to wait every hole for a foursome of old men and a twosome that didnt ask me to play along with them. I do want to go there again. I cant wait till the snow clears to get out.

how do you list your equipment on the sig page like is see others on here?

Read my post above you and you decide HA HA! Also planning on going to the golf expo at the end of this month in overland park. What does JamKC mean? Do you play an instrument?

Missed that! I’m 67 and act like a kid half the time as well. Leg issue forces me to ride but who cares!

Back