Greetings from Kansas City

T BOX

Reaction score
Handicap
anxiety!
Been lurking for a while and just signed up. Got back into golf 5 months ago after not playing for 12 years! Lost my golfing buddy and sold my clubs cause I thought I would never play again. After my son joined a CC in Indiana, we went out on the course and the bug hit me again. Been practicing a lot on par 3 and executive courses and got my swing back and playing better than I did 20 years ago. Cant wait till the snow gets off the course to go play! I really need to find a person to play the 18 hole courses with. Its really hard to get on as a single around here. Hope to learn a lot from this sight!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP, and back to golf.

Welcome to THP!!

Hey T Box, another KC’er here, back to the game after an 18 year break. I’m bad but happy to play a round with you sometime!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP

:welcome:

Welcome to THP! I think there are a few THPer's down in Kansas that I'm sure would be happy to meet up for a round.

Hey T Box, another KC’er here, back to the game after an 18 year break. I’m bad but happy to play a round with you sometime!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Just like this! THP is actually how I found my local golfing buddies back in 2015.

Welcome to THP, You have found the "sweet spot"

Welcome to THP! I also live in the KCMO metro and often play as a single. What part of town are you from? I'm in NW Cass county.

Last edited:
:welcome: and nice to see more KC folks here!

Welcome!!! Was in KC this week. The weather was brutal. So glad to get back to Idaho where its warm :ROFLMAO:

Welcome!

Welcome to the forum!!

Welcome to THP!!

Welcome to THP!

:welcome:In-A-Tub! Some great people around you on here!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP.
Might need to bring up the Kansas THPers thread again and have a meet up this summer.

Welcome! Glad youre playing again!

Welcome to THP, glad you decided to jump in.

Back