Greetings from Tennessee

TNLefty

Reaction score
I was first introduced to this great game by an ex-girlfriend. I played sporadically for the first 15+ years after that, with horrible technique being my steady companion. After the pandemic began, and ice hockey leagues shut down, I decided to rebuild my swing from the ground up. So, March 2020 I consider myself a born again golfer, lol.

It's been quite a journey these last 21 months. I've gone through multiple YouTube instructional videos from multiple teachers. I've taken a little from everyone, and have finally got to a place where I can stay with one instructor. I also updated my equipment from 15 year-old clubs to take advantage of the better technological advances.

I look forward to posting and exchanging thoughts and opinions with the community.

Welcome to THP! Keep up the hard work on your game. Sounds like you are making some impressive strides!

Welcome to THP!!

Welcome to THP! Keep up the hard work on your game. Sounds like you are making some impressive strides!

Thank you. I've removed the banana slice from my game, and now I'm working on improving my iron play. Specifically, 5-7 irons. I'm not a long hitter, and I know my best rounds will be scored on solid iron play. Also, the short game gets plenty of love in my practice time.

Welcome to THP!

Thank you. I've removed the banana slice from my game, and now I'm working on improving my iron play. Specifically, 5-7 irons. I'm not a long hitter, and I know my best rounds will be scored on solid iron play. Also, the short game gets plenty of love in my practice time.

I am far from a long hitter as well. The wedge game from 105 in is my bread and butter. Iron play has always been mediocre for me but I keep the ball in play from tee to green and usually use my noggin pretty well to avoid blowup holes. :D

Welcome!

Welcome! What part of Tennessee are you in?

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP! You are just in time to see one of the things that makes this place so special. Keep an eye out for the Live Granddaddy thread tomorrow to have your mind blown.

I'm in Middle Tennessee, about 25 miles east of Nashville.

Some great golf in the greater Nashville area! Love to go down that way to play!

:welcome: and awesome avatar!

Welcome to THP. Always room for another Chiefs fan.

12 in a row over the Donkeys! :ROFLMAO:

:welcome:

I hope you enjoy the forum.

Welcome to :thp:

Welcome to THP!!!

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP. Looks like you live in the town I graduated High School from.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP

:welcome:

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP - The most wonderful place in the world!

Back