Grip designs in your bag?

How many different grip designs are in your bag?

• Total voters
I have a Superstroke 2.0 on the putter and Lamkin ST2 Hybrids on everything else (the driver has a Calibrate version that I am testing).

How do you like the Lamkin ST2 Hybrids grips? Haven't seen them retail in NC.

2 here.
Golf Pride Tour Velvet +4’s on all clubs.
Stock Odyssey putter grip

I really like them, even more than the Decades from Golf Pride.

cool, I think the +2's would be perfect. I found the +4's are too big. Good to hear how they compare against the decades. Are they a little softer? I find the material on the decades a bit abrasive on the hands. It's weird that neither DSG or GG has them retail.

13 Golf Pride Tour Wrap 2g and Studio Design for my putter

I used to have a mixed back with 7 different grips, when I got a new bag top to bottom, I went all same grip + putter (2). I like they all feel/look the same. although I can definitely see logic for people wanting different grips in Driver and woods.

Whatever's on my putter.
Whatever's on my irons.
Whatever's on my driver and 3w
That oddball golfpride grip on my 7w
Whatever's on my wedges.

2 all are the same other than a super stroke in my putter.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

2 - Midsize Z-grip Cords on everything but the SuperStroke Flatso 2.0 on the putter.

I'm at 3. I have GP MCC+4 on my driver, fairways, hybrid, and wedges; GP Tour Velvet +4 on my irons; and the Superstroke Flatso 3.0 on my putter.

I'll be down to 2 soon once I regrip my irons to MCC +4.

Just changed my vote to 2. I finally got around to regripping my irons a while back. Just the MCC+4 and the Flatso 3.0 now.

GP MCC on Woods
Lamkin ZT5 on hybrids
GP Tour Velvet on irons and wedges
Superstroke on putter

I've got 3. Regripped my irons, wedges, and hybrids with Lamkin Crossline Plus in grey. Have my driver and woods in MCC4. And I have a ping grip on my putter.

cool, I think the +2's would be perfect. I found the +4's are too big. Good to hear how they compare against the decades. Are they a little softer? I find the material on the decades a bit abrasive on the hands. It's weird that neither DSG or GG has them retail.

They are much easier on the hands in my opinion, I like the more discreet texture in the bottom portion as well.

Only 2 here, stock SeeMore on the putter and GP MCC on everything else

CP2 Wrap on Driver through 23* hybrid
MCC Plus 4 in Utility iron
Tour Velvet on 5-PW
CP2 Pro on 52* & 60*

I did all the CP2's myself. The MCC I asked for and the Tour Velevt came on the clubs. I generally don't like Tour Velvet, but these feel a little firmer than they usually do. I may play them a while.

GP Tour Velvet 360 on woods and hybrid
Lamkin Crossline Black on irons and wedges
SS Mid Slim 2.0 on putter

All multi compounds. Most have align, a couple do not, because I didn't have one when I regripped it and I'm not cutting off a perfectly good grip.

Irons - Ping ID8 because they were stock and I’m cheap
Putter - Super Stroke GT Pistol or something like that. Not a fan but it works so it stays
Everything else - GP Tour Velvet BCT

All but putter will be changed to MCC +4 this winter

GP MCC +4 on my Driver and Driving Iron
Lamkin Crossline Black on the 3W and Hybrid
Lamkin Z5 4i-lw
Pure Standard on the putters

Three if you count my putter. Lamkin Crosslines on my irons and 3w. Golf Pride MCC Plus 4 on everything else. Then a Superstroke Traxion Tour 3.0 on the putter

Jumbo for all clubs and oversize for putter

All Cobra clubs with Lamkin Sonar Midsize with Arccos sensors. Do have 1 shaft that I have been switching out testing for driver that has Winn DriTac on it.

Just two. I need my grips to all be the same style. Color differences are OK. (y)

Right now I have the NDMC on every club but the putter. Putter has the SC Pistolini Plus. I like to have the same grip on all my clubs. They can be different color, but like to have the same model grip if possible.

2 here.
Golf Pride Tour Velvet +4’s on all clubs.
Stock Odyssey putter grip
Exact same here. The stock Odyssey is a Slim 2.0 for me.

Back