I’ve used one for the last two years and I love it! Only issue I had was the magnet on one side came out. I just put it back and used some shafting epoxy and it’s been good as gold since!

Only issue is that I lost it during the Morgan Cup, so I’ll have to get another one. Didn’t happen to find it in either of your vehicles eh @GoDawgs#LRB or @JDax?
I did not recall seeing it when unloading the truck. Sorry to hear you lost it. It did seem pretty convenient when we were playing together on Saturday.

Make sure you are there early enough to clean my clubs. We need to do a thorough test and mine are filthy.

No problem make sure you have a crisp $100 bill in hand my labor is not free!

I did not recall seeing it when unloading the truck. Sorry to hear you lost it. It did seem pretty convenient when we were playing together on Saturday.
No worries! Thanks for looking! Mostly I was just hopeful that someone else could use it or if it’s lost somewhere at Old Waverly.

They’re super handy! I’ll be ordering another.

I quit putting it off and ordered one today lol.

I have one that I used the whole season - sorry to hear some had issues with magnet, maybe an older version as I know they re-released it this year. These magnets are strong... watch out for anything in the way. The brushes are strong and sturdy and the spray works well... nice to have a clean well maintained item if the going gets tough and you find the grooves full of debris.

Add this and wet towel, you should have the cleanest clubs on the course - I know I like mine clean so a big of a belt and suspenders move.

I have been using one of these for about a year and a half now and I love it. Much better than a traditional club brush.

Yep. It is a veteran owned company as well. Not that that matters to some, but being a veteran I love supporting veteran owned companies.
For some yes indeed. Without their service who knows about our future. Thank you for your service.

For some yes indeed. Without their service who knows about our future. Thank you for your service.
Thank you! Very much proud to serve!

I've used one over the past year and love it. It does a great job cleaning, the brush holds up incredibly well, and the additionof a water reservoir seals the deal. The magnets are really strong, but I've still knocked the brush off my bag when loading and unloading a few times, so just be aware.

No problem make sure you have a crisp $100 bill in hand my labor is not free!
So, are you saying that I need to clean them tonight? You know I am not paying you $400 per hour. You may have staff in your office worth that, but not you!
7DDB652E-79D1-4B76-BDDD-547643711275.jpeg

Looks pretty good, and good reviews. Worth a shot even tho my cart has a club cleaner on it!

I had one. Loved it. But When filled with water it was too heavy for the magnet. Only lasted 2-3 Rounds before it fell off my bag and didn’t see it and lost it.

right before that it fell off on par 3 hole with no bumps. Luckily a guy behind me drove it up to me. 2 holes later lost and gone for good

The spray feature was the best out of the 3 brushes with water that I’ve tried but they just needed a stronger magnet. Also thought the head / brush was a little large for clubs. Would have preferred a small brush.
Ended up buying another one at galaxy a couple weeks ago. Played 2 or 3 rounds and the magnet is definitely stronger. 👍👍👍

Debating on maybe having the wife “get” one for my Christmas stocking or maybe my Secret 🎅🏼 is snooping 😂

I use a Groove Tube as well. I think it's the perfect brush, and it's inexpensive.

What is the purpose of the magnet on this contraption?

I use a Groove Tube as well. I think it's the perfect brush, and it's inexpensive.

What is the purpose of the magnet on this contraption?

There are 2 magnets, one on the bag attachment and the other on the brush side. When you need to clean a club, you pull on the brush and “detach” it from the bag’s magnet. Then clean your club’s grooves away from your bag. So when re-attaching to your bag, the magnets being very strong almost automatically re-join. No hunting around your bag looking for the point of re-attachment.

Apologies for the long explanation but tricky to describe but in practise, easy to see the intent.

I just use a $ 5.00 brass brush and a damp towel. It's worked on the course for over 40 years for me. I don't even understand how adding a little plastic water bottle adds $20.00 in value to the brush.

I just use a $ 5.00 brass brush and a damp towel. It's worked on the course for over 40 years for me. I don't even understand how adding a little plastic water bottle adds $20.00 in value to the brush.

I was in your camp for 20 years but am now a convert, it is just a better tool IMO.

Do you still watch TV in black & white? For what it's worth, my groove tube cost $6.00 - Filled with water and dish soap it is 100x better than a scratchy brass brush and dirty towel. I see no disadvantage to improving products over time.

Last edited:
I have it on my Amazon wish list..............maybe Santa will bring me one for Christmas.

Since picking this up i have to say it is a great product. I was unsure about the magnet but detaching and then reattaching is awesome. It does not leak and I have only filled it once since picking it up.

Since picking this up i have to say it is a great product. I was unsure about the magnet but detaching and then reattaching is awesome. It does not leak and I have only filled it once since picking it up.

Enjoy reading this. Pretty interested in one as I like clean grooves!

Enjoy reading this. Pretty interested in one as I like clean grooves!

If you are going to have a brush on your bag anyway I think it is a great option.

I have the Izzo dual brush set, just not with the retractable cord. I attach them to my bag with shower curtain rings, and use the same to attach my towel to the bag. Never lost a brush yet, nor a towel using the rings. Wet the end of my towel at the begining of the round, all good. If it dries out, water bottle I have, or on course water jugs at each hole. I seldom use the brass brush anymore, as I used it for my old wedges. Now, it's all with the nylon brush. Brushes holding up well after 5 seasons...

Back