I lost mine recently. 2nd one lost and they sent me a 2nd one under warranty replacement.
I used it today. I think where I was losing it was when I’d carry my clubs to and from the car to the cart. I used to hang it on the left side of my bag and that is the side that rubs against my body. Wi this time I hung it on the right side of the bag. See if it stays on better.

Have you checked your vehicle? I tend to lose mine when pulling the bag out.

I've also lost mine in my trunk before. But I can attest how strong the magnet is.

I've had more issues with those retractable attachments on other items breaking.

I resisted getting a Grooveit for a long time. You guys broke ne. I had to get one. Now I don't ever want to be without.

I had my doubts about the Groovit Brush, but after giving this a chance I am all behind recommending it for the usefulness.

I have one and love it!

Yup. Not there. 🤬

Was it one of the new ones with the stronger magnet or one of the older ones?

There were a number of complaints about the magnet not being strong enough on the originals that they changed them to a really strong one.

Was it one of the new ones with the stronger magnet or one of the older ones?

There were a number of complaints about the magnet not being strong enough on the originals that they changed them to a really strong one.
The really strong magnets come with the double sided carabiner. The single carabiner had a weaker magnet.

The really strong magnets come with the double sided carabiner. The single carabiner had a weaker magnet.
Thanks all. I’ll have to check.

I wrote GrooveIt a message on their website, and just got an email asking me for my address so they can send me a replacement!!! Awesome customer service!!!

I'm on my third one. Lost two, and they kindly replaced both. I bought a retractable clip for this one to eliminate the magnets, and now it's perfect.

I like mine for the range. Prefer a wet towel when I'm playing.

I wrote GrooveIt a message on their website, and just got an email asking me for my address so they can send me a replacement!!! Awesome customer service!!!
I've purchased 3 brushes and lost all 3. I'll give it a shot, although it's been 10+ months since I've had the last one. Great to hear they did that for you.

I've purchased 3 brushes and lost all 3. I'll give it a shot, although it's been 10+ months since I've had the last one. Great to hear they did that for you.
You don't have to provide any purchase receipt. I just email clint@grooveitbrush.com
and tell him that you lost the brush while playing and provide your name and address in the email and he will get you a replacement.

I'm on my third one. Lost two, and they kindly replaced both. I bought a retractable clip for this one to eliminate the magnets, and now it's perfect.
which clip did you buy? Got a link?

I have lost 3 of these with the magnet. I emailed the company and got no response. I like the product enough i bought another and also bought one of these clips on Etsy to keep it this time. It has not come off yet. Hands down the best brush on the market.
groove.jpg

I have lost 3 of these with the magnet. I emailed the company and got no response. I like the product enough i bought another and also bought one of these clips on Etsy to keep it this time. It has not come off yet. Hands down the best brush on the market.
View attachment 9198700
How long does that stretch out ?

How long does that stretch out ?

It does not stretch at all. It does give me enough to use the brush to clean a club easily though. I just like the clips and they don't open unless i do it so i cant lose it!

fantastic customer service! glad they back up an awesome product with awesome CS!

Somehow the cap for the water reservoir came off my groove it brush during a round. Does anyone know of a household object that uses the same size cap?

Somehow the cap for the water reservoir came off my groove it brush during a round. Does anyone know of a household object that uses the same size cap?
I would reach out to them, my guess is they will help you out.

Back