Guess The Winning 2018 THP Championship Team-Win an Albatross Club Membership

Some good choices in here, but I'm taking Toasted Cactus. The event is in Arizona, after all.

@KEV is this even real life right now??? :alien:

If anyone is interested there is an opening for our group golf trip in 2019...

tenor.gif

If anyone is interested there is an opening for our group golf trip in 2019...

tenor.gif

Yeah, you can stay home and the rest of us can have good weather :banana:

Give me Curds and Ale. Like the name!

Clubbed Seal and the strokes.

Hmm, good thing I circled back to see how this thread was doing. My pick didn't register???

Cooking with Curry for the win.

Though my work computer apparently gave me a "breakfast ball" it wouldn't be right to try for the Clubbed Seal starter pack since it wasn't offered when I voted the first time. (tempting though)

I'm doing a full recount to make sure. Thanks for bringing this up. Another update coming after football today or tomorrow.

Hmm, good thing I circled back to see how this thread was doing. My pick didn't register???

Cooking with Curry for the win.

Though my work computer apparently gave me a "breakfast ball" it wouldn't be right to try for the Clubbed Seal starter pack since it wasn't offered when I voted the first time. (tempting though)

I want you to know that the “Clubbed Seal Starter Kit” is available for anyone that picks Clubbed Seal to win! So I’ll give you a breakfast ball if you want to change teams!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Deep Dish Mountain

Socal strippers for the win!

Win an Albatross Club Membership
Let's have some fun for the non-participants. Last year we had the "Guess JB's 150,000th Post" this year we'll do the 2018 THP Championship winning team.

Rules are simple:

1. Guess the winning team
2. Only one guess per person
3. Participants cannot participate
4. You do not have to be a current Albatross Club member to win (We'll try to get some new members for next year)
5. Entries need to be submitted by Sept. 14 by Midnight EDT.

I will randomly select 2 guesses from all the correct entries and those 2 members will get a 2019 THP Albatross Club membership paid by yours truly when they open up later this year.
The thread will be updated with number of guesses per team and see if it coincides with dazeedmonds handicapping. His prognosticating is below.

https://www.thehackersparadise.com/...62-The-2018-THP-Championship-The-book-is-open

Let's have some fun! :rockon:

Current Tally:

Clubbed Seal -6

Mass Slice -10

Deep Dish Mountain -4

Pasty Minds -6

SoCal Strippers -7

Literal Alamo -2

Cooking with Curry -7

Toasted Cactus -4

Vegetable Esquire -7

Jungle Strike -2

Curds & Ale - 1

Dirty Hoagies -9

Dirty Hoagies getting some early love from the crowd. Let's see how this effects the betting line going forward.
dazeedmonds will be keeping a close eye on this. I will try to update every day around 6PMish except on weekends.
The current list is based on the opening line at the THP Superbook. If you believe I've miscounted let me know and I
will adjust as needed. The list was updated at 1700 5 Sep 18.

Yeah now ... Curds & Ale has at least one vote!

Yeah now ... Curds & Ale has at least one vote!

My apologies everyone. I've been so busy. A new update is coming when I get home from work today. The brain has been overloaded with work and the
fun stuff suffers. On the bright side, the participants are probably getting antsy right about now and getting ready to go. I hope everyone gets there safely
and has a great time. I know I did last year.

Alright I believe the count is correct. Mass Slice is leading coming into the finish followed by Cooking with Curry and Dirty Hoagies right on their tail. The book should be just about closed now but begging may get you some favor with the odds makers. There's still 2 days left to get your guesses so bring 'em. Good luck to all the teams.

Looks like I owe someone an albatross club membership.

TooHip...get the names together and draw one for me. I’m paying for someone’s 2019 membership!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Thanks to everyone that entered and Congrats to Socal Strippers on a well deserved win. I was glad to see Golfinnut is up and around and feeling better. This afternoon all the correct guesses for SoCal will be thrown in a hat and 3 winners will be selected at random. I will be picking up the tab on 2 of these and e1iterate is gracious enough to grab the other. Thanks again for paying it forward brother. Thanks again to THP, Budget Golf, to all who participated and to everyone that makes this the best golfing community anywhere. If you picked SoCal stay tuned. :popcorn:

Back