Guess The Winning 2018 THP Championship Team-Win an Albatross Club Membership

OK weekend tallies are up. Mass Slice has moved into the lead with Dirty Hoagies right behind. This is getting good. The Superbook is definitely taking a peek. Thanks to all the teams that have decided to pay it forward if they win. You guys make this the website that it is. Keep 'em coming.

Guess The Winning 2018 THP Championship Team

Guess The Winning 2018 THP Championship Team

I'm going with Clubbed Seal for the win!

I'll go with Jungle Strike!

Clubbed seal starting to see some love, must be their starter pack they are offering up. Those honeybuns are tough to pass up on!

Still no love huh?? I see how it is. I guess no one is going to be getting a free Albatross Membership then. :act-up:

Still no love huh?? I see how it is. I guess no one is going to be getting a free Albatross Membership then. :act-up:

Is the VA crowd asleep or what???

Alright another update but no massive moves by anyone. Hoping the action picks up again the closer we get to the Championship. Keep 'em coming.

Come on peeps, let’s get some more picks rolling in and keep this interesting. WHO DOESN’T WANT A FREE AC MEMBERSHIP??? You can always pay it forward down the road, let’s have some fun for now...

Last edited:
If you haven’t yet, get in on this fun!!!

Great comp.

Vegetable Esquire for me :bananadance:

Since it’s my favourite shot, I’m going with Mass Slice!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm all in with Literal Alamo... think they'll put up a good fight to the end.

Can’t forget this one either, AC membership is the gift that keeps on giving;-)

Throwing in a vote for SoCal!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

There will be another update coming this evening. I hope everyone that hasn't gotten behind their favorite team steps in. Root on your favorite THP'ers.

Hard to believe this is only a week away from pretty much being here. Getting excited.

OK everyone the list has been updated. If my math is correct there's only 64 guesses so far. I know there are more of you that want in. dazeedmonds is keeping the Superbook going and a lot of people are chiming in. Thanks to the guys who are going to pay it forward. 9 days left to get in. And for fun maybe I'll throw in another AC membership if we can get to 100 guesses. I'll just pick one guess at random from all the entries. That way everyone gets a shot. C'mon people let's go.

Last edited:
OK everyone, last week to get in on this. I know the teams are sharpening their skills (and drinking game) so it will be fun and challenging for everyone. Let's see if we can get this to 100 guesses. Thanks to all who have been following along, dazeedmonds for his incredible handicapping skills and of course THP for allowing us to have all fun we can. C'mon people let's do this. :rockon:

@Bunker Snot and @DucatiGirl, I hope one of you enjoys your AC membership next year. :clown:

Some good choices in here, but I'm taking Toasted Cactus. The event is in Arizona, after all.

Hmm, good thing I circled back to see how this thread was doing. My pick didn't register???

Cooking with Curry for the win.

Though my work computer apparently gave me a "breakfast ball" it wouldn't be right to try for the Clubbed Seal starter pack since it wasn't offered when I voted the first time. (tempting though)

Some good choices in here, but I'm taking Toasted Cactus. The event is in Arizona, after all.

@KEV is this even real life right now??? :alien:

Back