CONTEST Guess What We Lose and Win: UST Mamiya Shaft Up#1 Contest

Just a bumpity bump for the late crowd. Only 3 days left.

21 being the most popular guess, followed by 4 other numbers tied with 8 votes each (12, 13, 17, 18)

We're getting close, boys.......... :love:

We didn't forget about this contest. OK, maybe a little bit....but @jayronmillz10 got me back on track. My apologies to everyone for the wait.....

Total Number of Entries: 113

Number of Balls lost by Nappy: 19

Number of Balls lost by Jay Jay Ron: 12

That makes the total number of balls lost by Amiish Cheedar in the water/weeds/hills of Victoria National: 31

Here's the fun part. We had nobody pick the number 31 in our contest. We did however have one person choose 30. And two people picked 32. Since we are contest amateurs and didn't think things through (Nappy is lame), Jaron and I decided the best way to pick the person was put those three people in a random name picker to find the winner.

1712452912789.png

So congrats to @hedley_lamarr08

You win your choice of Chrome Tour golf balls, either Tru Track or Triple Track. Send me a PM with your address and ball preference at your earliest convenience. And you'll also get some fun stuff from Victoria National and UST Mamiya. I know @jayronmillz10 and I really appreciate all of you who entered and followed along with us. It was an absolute blast and I'm glad we get to share some of it.

Last edited:
We didn't forget about this contest. OK, maybe a little bit....but @jayronmillz10 got me back on track. My apologies to everyone for the wait.....

That makes the total number of balls lost by Amiish Cheedar in the water/weeds/hills of Victoria National: 31

Here's the fun part. We had nobody pick the number 31 in our contest. We did however have one person choose 30. And two people picked 32. Since we are contest amateurs and didn't think things through (Nappy is lame), Jaron and I decided the best way to pick the person was put those three people in a random name picker to find the winner.

View attachment 9254925

You win your choice of Chrome Soft Tour golf balls, either Tru Track or Triple Track. Send me a PM with your address and ball preference at your earliest convenience. And you'll also get some fun stuff from Victoria National and UST Mamiya. I know @jayronmillz10 and I really appreciate all of you who entered and followed along with us. It was an absolute blast and I'm glad we get to share some of it.
Congrats @hedley_lamarr08 👊🏼

congrats hedley_lamarr08

View attachment 9254925

You win your choice of Chrome Soft Tour golf balls, either Tru Track or Triple Track. Send me a PM with your address and ball preference at your earliest convenience. And you'll also get some fun stuff from Victoria National and UST Mamiya. I know @jayronmillz10 and I really appreciate all of you who entered and followed along with us. It was an absolute blast and I'm glad we get to share some of it.
This is awesome! Thank you!

And....we're not done yet. THPer's are the freaking best man.

@hedley_lamarr08 asked that we donate the balls back or split them between the other two who guessed closest. Such a cool gesture!!! So we decided to do it a little bit different.

@Coloradomrg you get a box of Chrome Tour TruTrack Balls

And @cnl390 you get a box of Chrome Tour Triple Track Balls

Send me a PM with your address and I'll get them out to you!

Thanks again everyone!!!

Last edited:
Great gesture hedley_lamarr08

Congrats Coloradomrg and cnl390

And....we're not done yet. THPer's are the freaking best man.

@hedley_lamarr08 asked that we donate the balls back or split them between the other two who guessed closest. Such a cool gesture!!! So we decided to do it a little bit different.

@Coloradomrg you get a box of Chrome Soft Tour TruTrack Balls

And @cnl390 you get a box of Chrome Soft Tour Triple Track Balls

Send me a PM with your address and I'll get them out to you!

Thanks again everyone!!!
@hedley_lamarr08 is a great dude. Good job Ernie 👊🏼

Don’t lose them all in one round like we almost did 😂
Once you two get used to your new weapons, the lost ball count will drastically drop!

I played a round on Friday with one ball. 18 holes, high winds (25-30mph gusts), and tall, thick, dead native if you got too far offline. Thanks to Danny, I’m hitting way more fairways this year!

Wow, so kind of you!

@Coloradomrg your chrome tour Tru Track should be arriving on Wednesday.

Back