Guilty Pleasure - Food

Popeyes, luckily that place is on the other side of town and in the hood, or id probably of died from my arteries clogging long ago.

Popeyes, luckily that place is on the other side of town and in the hood, or id probably of died from my arteries clogging long ago.

Never had Popeyes but they just bought 14 KFC's that went bankrupt in town so I am looking forward to giving it a shot.

I am sitting here browsing before going for lunch, thinking about a nice steak with onion rings, chips (or fries to the American members) and covered in a peppercorn sauce..... instead I will have to be content with ham and cheese sandwiches

Unfortunately we can't find it anywhere now, but a supermarket near us used to do a duck with a cracked black pepper and sea-salt crust which was absolutely gorgeous with roast potatoes and some vegetables - I used to cook the roast potatoes in the same tray as the duck so the juices soaked into them

Ah well, time to go eat

I can't believe and didn't say it yet, Oreos, especially double stuff!!!

For me it's a burger the Mexican restaurant down the street makes. It's called a Dia Y Noche. It a fresh, not frozen 1/2 lb pattie, to this they add ham, bacon, grilled all beef hot dogs, cheese, lettuce tomatoes and grilled onions topped with mustard, mayo, ketchup, pico de gallo and guacamole

Back