Over Christmas I got a new 9mm that I haven't even shot yet. What's wrong with me?
I have about 10 different pistols in my safe I have not yet shot. At this point, I just buy cool guns, I have all I "need" now i just buy what catches my fancy. Like my (Rick) Flair gun. 50 Desert Eagle (whoooooo!!!!!)

I just realized something. Did you say you conceal carry in Maryland? I have friends who live in MD and claim it's near impossible to get the carry permit. Are they missing something / exaggerating??

You have to go through hell to get it and either know the right people or have “good cause.” Generally if you own your own business, are a doctor or real estate agent they approve you.

The case against it being a “May Issue” state is being held in SCOTUS pending results of a NYC case that should be ruled on in June. There are 13 cases lined up that should make conceal carry available for everyone in these states soon

We have a guy at work that will retiring soon & moving back to Sweden & didn't want to take his guns with him, so he sold me a Glock 26, Keltec P-3AT & Mossberg 500 Special Purpose 20-Ga tactical shotgun with some accessories for $500.00! Not fan of the Glock, but couldn't pass up the deal.

We have a guy at work that will retiring soon & moving back to Sweden & didn't want to take his guns with him, so he sold me a Glock 26, Keltec P-3AT & Mossberg 500 Special Purpose 20-Ga tactical shotgun with some accessories for $500.00! Not fan of the Glock, but couldn't pass up the deal.
That's a heck of a deal?!

You have to go through hell to get it and either know the right people or have “good cause.” Generally if you own your own business, are a doctor or real estate agent they approve you.

The case against it being a “May Issue” state is being held in SCOTUS pending results of a NYC case that should be ruled on in June. There are 13 cases lined up that should make conceal carry available for everyone in these states soon
Good to know, thank you!!

That's a heck of a deal?!
That's why I couldn't pass it up. I figure I can sale the Glock for at least $350.00, give my daughter the 20ga & keep the Keltec as a lunch box gun, since we are not supposed to carry at work.

Sounds very similar to NJ. Need “justifiable cause” been trying for years to strike that and “may issue” from the law to no avail. If it ever does get approved I’ll bet they charge $1K for the permit. Safe is getting full. Gonna need a bigger safe.?

That's why I couldn't pass it up. I figure I can sale the Glock for at least $350.00, give my daughter the 20ga & keep the Keltec as a lunch box gun, since we are not supposed to carry at work.
I was thinking the same thing. You could recoup most the cost by selling the Glock if you aren't a fan of them.

Sounds very similar to NJ. Need “justifiable cause” been trying for years to strike that and “may issue” from the law to no avail. If it ever does get approved I’ll bet they charge $1K for the permit. Safe is getting full. Gonna need a bigger safe.?
I think DC tried to have restrictive fees, and it was squashed by the courts.

Got a call today that a firearm that went back to the manufacturer for repair is back at my FFL but I can't pick it up until next week as he went out of town today. :angry:

We have a sig 9mm and m&p shield 40...need to add a .45

I had to renew my CCW yesterday, went into the local license office and was out in 20 minutes good for 7 more years.
I have a Colt 380 that works well in a ankle holster for this time of year for on and off the course, not a fast draw but if you see my old ass fall down kind of smoothly it can be in hand and you would never know.

I had to renew my CCW yesterday, went into the local license office and was out in 20 minutes good for 7 more years.

I hate you.....

Recently picked up an EAA witness polymer frame. Love the color scheme and its shoots well.
Local gun range owner also plays in the Simulator league. So he has decided to do a range league with a similar format this spring. Should be a lot of fun.
ab94b63141b9736096f93bad2ac1c77b.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Recently picked up an EAA witness polymer frame. Love the color scheme and its shoots well.
Local gun range owner also plays in the Simulator league. So he has decided to do a range league with a similar format this spring. Should be a lot of fun.
ab94b63141b9736096f93bad2ac1c77b.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
The witness is a strong platform but I prefer the all metal ones, especially the older ones labeled Tanfoglio! I have a race gun that's quite old but incredible.

I find there to be a great correlation between guns and golf. If you want to develop proficiency, practice is required.

In fact, I've been waiting for this to ship to me for (nearly) three weeks now...
aimsmall.PNG
I also have my CCW, and though I don't carry while on the course, my Glock 19 is almost always in my bag.

There was a stabbing on a local course here in Utah last year. Some people just don't know how to de-escalate an argument.

I find there to be a great correlation between guns and golf. If you want to develop proficiency, practice is required.

In fact, I've been waiting for this to ship to me for (nearly) three weeks now...
View attachment 8930490
I also have my CCW, and though I don't carry while on the course, my Glock 19 is almost always in my bag.

There was a stabbing on a local course here in Utah last year. Some people just don't know how to de-escalate an argument.
Sometimes I forget to take mine off & put it in my bag, but then again there is always 1 on my bag. I would rather have it & not need it, then need it & not have it.

I carry appendix, so there's no way I'd forget that mine is on me. It would be like trying to take a full swing with a fanny pack. Ha!

I have several pistols..380 bodyguard, sig 938 9mm, Ruger p89 9mm, Ruger .22 mark IV, beretta MA91 9mm, Springfield TRP .45. Walther PPQ 9mm

Here are some pics. I need to get to the range!

20160120_185714.jpg20170416_125649.jpg

Plus it's NOT reciprocal with VA! I can't keep my handgun in my truck anymore because I work in MD. It really pisses me off.

I have several pistols..380 bodyguard, sig 938 9mm, Ruger p89 9mm, Ruger .22 mark IV, beretta MA91 9mm, Springfield TRP .45. Walther PPQ 9mm

Here are some pics. I need to get to the range!

View attachment 8930497View attachment 8930498
P89 was the first pistol I ever bought. Still have it & love it, that thing is dead on & my daughter likes to it as well.

Plus it's NOT reciprocal with VA! I can't keep my handgun in my truck anymore because I work in MD. It really pisses me off.

Yes, I ended up getting a MD, VA, UT, and NH. NH went permitless and kinda changed that.

I’m hopeful SCOTUS will rule favorably on the NYC case which starts the ball rolling on shall-issue carry everywhere. Still a headache compared to federal CC reciprocity but without control of the 3 branches with 60 senate seats nothing federally is going to change.

The oligarchy will have their armed guards but the rest of us pions will have to make due.

I have a "one of each" type of firearm philosophy.
1 - handgun.
1 - rifle.
1 - shotgun.

My beautiful Rock Island Armory 1911-A1 .45 ACP complete with custom made checkered grips with the US Coast Guard logo!
YHeA9hZ.jpg

My older model Savage 110, chambered in .308 with a Bushnell Trophy 3-9x40 scope. It's a tack driver zeroed in at 150 yards.
CmDv5zF.jpg

My nice, inexpensive, Remington 870 Express 12ga shotgun. Nothing fancy... It can handle anything...
oG6ZVQ1.jpg

My current arsenal....

Pistols
Glock 22 - .40 cal
Bersa - .380
S&W Safety Hammerless - .38 cal (inherited this old one from my grandad)

Shotgun
12 ga. over/under
20 ga. over/under

Rifles
Marlin .22 (bought this 47 years ago when I was 15 yrs old)
Old old old pump .22 with octagon barrel from my grandad
SKS - 7.62 X 39 (this is one of my faves to shoot) I put the Tapco Intrafuze system on it.

SKS.JPG

Found this kinda interesting..

Screen Shot 2020-04-01 at 9.40.55 PM.png

Back