Guys Trips: How many of you have a group who travel?

In today’s climate, he wouldn’t survive. :ROFLMAO:

That just makes me think of the gas station in Georgia when the guy looked our group and said "you boys ain't from around here are ya"

That just makes me think of the gas station in Georgia when the guy looked our group and said "you boys ain't from around here are ya"
Hahaha, no ma’am we were not. I sounded the closest though, I think I could have gotten out alive.

We've been going to Wisconsin Dells since 1994. We play Trapper's Turn Friday, Wild Rock Saturday and Sunday. Had a group of 12 for many years and went down to 8 a couple years ago. Great group.

Started a couple's trip 3 years ago with 4 guys. Has been excellent, when we golf the wives walk trails and sample wines.. works out well :cool:

I’d like to play those courses for sheer fun, not with @MWard screaming at people. ;)
Might just need someone to scream at @MWard

6am, a Waffle House in Valdosta, GA. "You boys must be golfing today."

No, what makes you say that? Eight of us with golf shirts and white belts?

Get enough guys together to go on a multi-day golf trip? I wish I could get my friends to commit to a round on the same day.
This 100%. I golf solo most often.

Used to have a group, but it fell apart. Damn miss those fun times.

Back