Hacker needs help. shipping

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scrap Iron

On The Eh Team
Reaction score
Handicap
Hero Shots
First I don't really know where to put this so if it's moved or too much and deleted I understand.
I am really wanting a cobra bag that is posted on ebay however being from the great white north they dont ship up here. So the question is this and it's a lot to ask I know. Does anyone have a U.S. address I could send the bag too and then you foreward it to me. I'm not asking for free shipping I will gladly make a paypal transfer. If anyone could let me use them as an address and an inconvence to a ups store I would love a pm. If it's too much of anyone I fully understand but ya never know eh.

i've been considering asking the same thing here at times as well

Hey man, I live in an apartment and package deliver is sketch IMO here.. Sometimes they just leave the package by the front entrance... I don't really trust it otherwise I would probably help you out. Hope it works out for you

If you'll pay for FedEx shipping I can take care of it.

I have a Cobra bag that I will sell to you for cheap shipped and everything.

I also wouldn't mind helping out

I also can help. I live in Southern Cali in a house and someone is ALWAYS home. Never have any problem with FedEx/UPS. PM me if you want to set something up.

Morpar Man is the Man. Thank you everyone who offered a hand in helping a true community for everyone can't express my thanks to everyone who offered to help

Good to see that it worked well for you and that so many people were willing to help. Well done!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back