Happy Birthday Doubleb21

Wildcat

#TeamBlake '23 and #TeamJB '24 Quest Cup
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
GHIN 3.6
Happy birthday @Doubleb21!!!!!

I hope you had a great day out there today....sorry to hear about the maintenance cart.

Happy Birthday!

:birthday:

:birthday:

Happy Birthday!! Heard you had fun, and a great first nine!

Happy birthday Brian!

Glad you got to go golf today! Happy birthday!

Happy birthday, my dude!

Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday Brian!!!

Thank you i had a great day! Played 27 holes of golf and at least half of that was in 25 mph wind lol! A huge thanks to @Wildcat4life @dunkjez @oumagic @MagicSpell and Mark and Patrick for coming out to play. @oumagic and Mark made a long drive each way and i was glad to see them! You just cant ask for a better group of guys to hang out with!

Had a head on collision today on the course with a maintenance worker which was odd. I saw her coming and moved over right and stopped. She came around the corner and never even let off the gas. She slammed me so hard it crushed the front end of the cart and flattened both front tires. She didn't know what to say. She called her boss and i grabbed my stuff and walked up to the green to finish the hole. I was on a 3 hole par streak and that was my first bogey. New cart arrived and on we went. Then my next cart battery was dying so they brought me my third cart of the day lol! Crazy fun day and cant wait to go again!

Happy Birthday!!!!

Happy birthday @Doubleb21 ! Thanks for letting me help you celebrate on the course today - it was a blast!!

Happy Birthday, my brother.

Happy Birthday!!

Happy Birthday! Hope it was a good one.

Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday!

Happy birthday!

Happy birthday!:birthday:

Back