Can’t possibly be any worse than the original….,can it? 🤡

If we get a Happy Gilmore 2, I need Drew Barrymore to be the ex-wife. So, shooter can win her over shooter style. Then become Happy’s kid golf coach in an elaborate life long scheme of revenge.

Poor Happy has lost his family and the long ball (too old for this sh$t comment in place here), but the ghost of Chubbs (gotta have some old footage or AI generated goodness) and Lee Treveno bring Happy back to his “Happy” place to win the Champions Tour and the hearts of wife and kid.

Throw in some cameos, let’s get the Rock and Drew Carry (Price is Right joke needed).

Movies are too easy to write. 😂

If we get a Happy Gilmore 2, I need Drew Barrymore to be the ex-wife. So, shooter can win her over shooter style. Then become Happy’s kid golf coach in an elaborate life long scheme of revenge.

Poor Happy has lost his family and the long ball (too old for this sh$t comment in place here), but the ghost of Chubbs (gotta have some old footage or AI generated goodness) and Lee Treveno bring Happy back to his “Happy” place to win the Champions Tour and the hearts of wife and kid.

Throw in some cameos, let’s get the Rock and Drew Carry (Price is Right joke needed).

Movies are too easy to write. 😂
Why not bring back Julie Bowen as the ex-wife or current wife? She's great on Modern Family and was good in the first Happy.

Why not bring back Julie Bowen as the ex-wife or current wife? She's great on Modern Family and was good in the first Happy.
We need the Drew Barrymore every 10+ year movie with Adam. Plus, they are cute together. Blended was such an underrated movie.

If they can make it a great sequel like Top Gun did then I’m 100% in but let’s not ruin a good thing.

I actually want to see a "cobra kai" style Happy Gilmore 2, where Shooter is kind of the anti-hero. I mean isn't this the move? Shooter is a beloved character. You could easily do a Johnny Lawrence thing here.

It should be a Tom Watson-esque run where Shooter is like 65 and finally gets his gold jacket. Maybe after losing to happy in the first one he left the tour, joined a rival league funded by the Russian mafia or something....but now is back

He can still be a horrible person in a lot of ways.

But that's how i'd write it

Back