DANNY LE! WHAT A GUY!
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
HEAT!
According to Shooter McGavin there is a Happy Gilmore 2 in the works

No.

Just, don’t.

Saw something that claimed Sandler confirmed it'll be a Netflix movie dropping in 2026.

For whatever reason I feel they might do a good job on this.

I don't why ....they remade White Men can't jump and it was a disgrace

But I feel optimistic about this

I just wonder what the story is going to be? :unsure: Happy & Shooter on the senior tour?

In

They really shouldn’t. The original was fantastic, don’t mess with it

Obviously it will never top the original. I will give it a watch pretty much no matter what but don't have high hopes. The original is just too good.

Part of me thinks great, another part of me thinks it shouldn’t be touched. I feel one of the best films ever made should probably be left alone, even more so with the way comedy is going these days.

I can agree with this

Can you skim a movie?

Yeeahhhh this seems straight to dvd

Oh now we're reaching

Give me all these rumors. Regardless of what happens with this, it won’t ruin the first one. So bring it all on!

I just hope it mixes enough serious in with the comedy. Some of Sandler's comedies are over the top silly. I don't want that.

Personally I’m excited for it; a sequel never hurts. If it’s bad, you just never watch it again. It’s not as if the original will cease to exist. And if it’s good, all the better.

Sandler was the highest paid actor last year so he must have an audience to support pretty much anything he does. Yes he makes some silly over the top movies but sometimes that’s ok. Love his movie soundtracks and all the nods to New England in his films

I really hope it's fake, it will never do the first justice.

Back