Happy New Year everyone!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congratulations GG and JB for an outstanding 10th Anniversary year!

Your efforts, along with the sponsors’ generosity, make this an outstanding site. Members are the icing on the cake.

I hope everyone on THP, and their families, has a safe, healthy, prosperous and happy new year!

Congratulations GG and JB for an outstanding 10th Anniversary year!

Your efforts, along with the sponsors’ generosity, make this an outstanding site. Members are the icing on the cake.

I hope everyone on THP, and their families, has a safe, healthy, prosperous and happy new year!

No thank you for being a part of this community.

Happy New Year, Everyone!

Thank you THP for making 2018 a special year for me. And I cannot wait for THP 2019. Cheers!

Congratulations JB and GG for 10 years of THP! :drinks: I'm looking forward to the next 10, it's sure to be a wild ride.

To all of my fellow THPer's and their families; I wish you a Happy and Prosperous New Year!!

Ive been a part of this community for 1 year now and it is truly amazing. The golf knowledge, talk, amazing honest reviews, contests, and events are truly nothing short of awesome. When i signed up i didnt know that I was joining a community of people that would allow me to make some great friendships and experiences that will last a lifetime. THANK YOU EVERYONE, for being there to vent, to laugh, and to cry (insert @puttin4bird here) lol, and most of all a place where I feel free to be myself.

Cheers THP!!!
Lets have an even more amazing 2019!!!
b546481165327c38dade3cd21edb0c0f.gif

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Congrats on an amazing year full of over the top events, insights, and fun! Thanks for making this place feel like a second home and here's to an even better 2019

Happy New year to everyone at and on THP !!

Congrats on a super 2018 JB, GG and THP contributors. Really looking forward to see what 2019 has in store. Enjoy the festivities tonight and please be safe.

Ive been a part of this community for 1 year now and it is truly amazing. The golf knowledge, talk, amazing honest reviews, contests, and events are truly nothing short of awesome. When i signed up i didnt know that I was joining a community of people that would allow me to make some great friendships and experiences that will last a lifetime. THANK YOU EVERYONE, for being there to vent, to laugh, and to cry (insert @puttin4bird here) lol, and most of all a place where I feel free to be myself.

Cheers THP!!!
Lets have an even more amazing 2019!!!
b546481165327c38dade3cd21edb0c0f.gif

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

It’s been great meeting you Chef. Here’s to a good 2019

you set out to make the 10 year anniversary something truly special. bigger and better and balls-to-the-wall-“are you f——-g kidding me” amazing. i’d say mission accomplished.

thank you for everything you do. and thanks to gg, the writers, and the mods as well.

it struck me the other day as i looked through my list of recent text messages. almost all are from thp’ers. thp4life

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Thanks, JB. Happy New Year to everyone!

Happy New Year to everyone!!

Happy New Year JB, GG, & THP!!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Happy New Year everyone. Keep it in the short grass tonight!

Hard to believe that another year here at THP has gone by. It's been a fabulous year of amazing events, knowledge, SWAG, and everything golf. And any year that I get to be in one of the special events is what I would consider a great year! It just makes it that much more special.
Happy New Year to everyone here at THP! Here's to an even better year (if that's possible) in 2019!

Happy New Year THPers!!

Thanks JB and GG for another great year!! Looking forward to 2019!

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

2018 was quite the year at THP and I'm sure that 2019 will be even better. Happy New Year to all..be safe and enjoy yourselves!

I’m happy to see 2018 in the rear view. It was challenging and one that saw me grow on a couple of different fronts. The best thing about 2018 is that a lot of things were put into perspective and I realized who my true friends are.

2019 is going to be the best one yet and I can’t wait to see how my THP family plays a part in that.

Happy New Year THP!

I don't think I'm alone in saying that THP was a welcome and needed respite from a challenging 2018 "out there." Thanks to all of you who make up this truly incredible community, and may 2019 be everyone's best year yet!

Happiest of New Years THP! Man 2018 was one hell of an incredibly crazy fun ride!!! Thanks @jb @golfergal for everything you do to make this community so special!

2019 is here! Wishing all of you guys more fairways and greens and less putts!

Gonna be hard to top 2018, but if everything I've read here is true, I can imagine THP will pull it off.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Happy New Year everyone!

Back