Happy Thanksgiving

Smiter

Dunce Cap For A Bit
Reaction score
Handicap
Wow! What a couple years! To those I’ve made friends with here and even those I’ve pissed off, Happy Thanksgiving.

Weird time in my life (probably most of ours) right now. But we must always overcome, right? So Happy Thanksgiving to my Friends on here and even if we’ve had words, one friendly conversation and we’re friends (except you, you know who you are…. 😂 ) There’s no one here unless they harbor that toward me, 🤣.

So let’s give Thanks where we can. Let’s comfort whom we must. Let’s freaking get through this together.

Thanks,
Nate AKA Smiter here.

Happy thanksgiving, my friend.

Happy Thanksgiving!!! It was just me and a couple family members last year. I’m looking forward to seeing the whole family this year!

Happy Thanksgiving @Smiter, and everybody else on THP!

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving

Well said, @Smiter! Happy Thanksgiving to THP and all of us!

I have been a member for over 10 yrs and this is the year I dive into posting. I was able to snag a Morgan Cup invite and for that I am thankful. Golf has been a very important part of my life this year because of loss. I want to thank my AZTHP family for helping though the year and Team Paradise for their teamwork through the year. Team Hackers was a good bunch of guys as well.

Happy Thanksgiving and for everyone hug someone you love.

Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving to forum members and their families!! Hope you take time to relax, enjoy the day, and eat well!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!

For the AM Crew, may your smoked Turkeys be moist and delicious, and for the deep fryers: same-with a Prayer that you don’t burn down your garage!!

I’m sometimes grumpy and challenging but that’s me, I am Thankful for this place and the Friends I’ve met here.

May all of you be Blessed Today!

Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving, y’all.

Happy Thanksgiving THP. This is by far my favorite holiday!

Well said @Smiter ! Happy Thanksgiving to all my brothers and sisters out there!

Happy Thanksgiving all.

Happy Thanksgiving THPeeps! The best to you and your families.

Happy Thanksgiving all!

Happy Thanksgiving y’all. The sun is shining!!!
image.jpg

Happy Thanksgiving THPers! @Smiter you got that turkey ready and a round at deer ridge?

Back