Hardest Club to Replace?

Some clubs seem easier to replace than others. Yet others it’s nearly impossible, even if you see more distance, forgiveness or precision.
What is your hardest to replace club?
Right now it’s putter honestly. Think that’s due to being the longest lived club in the bag but I haven’t yet found anything to replace it

Fairway wood for me. It is the club I have swapped out the most these past 10 years, but finding one I have had success with has been very difficult.

It’s been putter for me so far.

I honestly don’t have one, I’ll replace anything.

Putter for me. I’e had 3 in 25+ years. Current gamer should last until I croak or can’t play anymore.

Oddly enough it’s wedges for me. I hate changing them out

For me it's putter. I've been playing the same one since 2011. I did buy a new one about six weeks ago but have yet to hit a ball with it at a course.

My knee jerk reaction was the FW, but after a bit more thought I'm on the hybrid bandwagon.

After going through a bunch of different ones with middling results, these are the clubs I trust more than any in my bag. As long as I make a halfway decent pass at the ball, I have a good idea where the ball will end up.

I have a lot of the same feelings about a good FW, but I don't trust mine to carry water, a bunker and hold a green the way I do my hybrids.

Utility. Once you find one you are comfortable with. It sticks.

Retail wise hybrids are the clubs that stay in the bags the longest. And it’s not really even close. I have seen bags with everything brand new and a 10 year old hybrid.

5w/3h

I expect (need) a lot out of that slot. It needs to be a reliable safety club off the tee, confidently handle longer shots from the fairway, and serve as an adequate trouble club. Moreover, that has always been my no-fail slot: the club that I can get acceptable results with even on my worst days. It needs to be a totally worry-free club for me.

Putter. I don't change very often and there is has to be a reason why.

I think for me it’s going to be the Cobra King Tec 2 hybrid. It’s been such a good club for me off the tee and out of the fairway or rough since day one.

I’ve always struggled with hooks playing hybrid but not with this club. Distance wise, I get 235+ off the tee and I hit it better than I ever have a 3w so that makes it hard to swap out.

Driver.

When I find one that I match very well with, I keep it in the bag for a significant amount of time.

I'll never get rid of my 3W. Honestly, it'll be an emotional experience when it does get replaced.

I'm struggling to answer this.
I feel like everything is replaceable at anytime.

My gut says my putter, but I'm not entirely sure that's true either.
This is kinda how I feel.

Hmm. For me, probably that 5w/low-loft hybo spot. Those are the clubs that seem to always last longest when I find one I get on with because I’m so damn picky in that spot.
:wavey: Same here. And I don’t change often/ever.

My 3h goes the 210/20 i need.
Three wood I changed finally a couple years ago. Played Adams speedline forever and moved to TE exotics. No need to change any time soon.

Fairway wood for me. I try to replace it every season then after a few rounds I just have to go back to the old 917 F2 since I got it when it came out.

5w for all the reasons mentioned here. My G30 went into the bag in 2016 and has been my most reliable club since. 5w and 3w are my oldest clubs and the 3w is slowly becoming replaceable.

Hybrid has always been one i struggle to let go and replace. Once i have one i like i am reluctant to change for fear of losing sonething i have always felt confident in.

Back