Harrison Shotmaker Giveaway

fastmc

Reaction score
Handicap
Harrison Sports will be hosting a Shotmaker giveaway for fans of our official Facebook page, Harrison Golf. http://www.facebook.com/search.php?...0020&init=q#!/pages/Harrison-Golf/80232211486

These are the details:
• 10 Shotmakers will be awarded to fans of Harrison Golf Facebook page.
• Participants cannot win more than one time.
• Participants must be a fan of Harrison Golf
• Participation is limited to U.S. and Canadian residents only.

The giveaway on Harrison Golf’s Facebook page ends on 9/30. Become a fan and write a post titled “Shotmaker Giveaway” in the Shotmaker Giveaway event.

Last edited:
WOW! Great give-a-way. These things have been selling very well for us. Mr. Blind 9 has one in his driver and he loves it. Customers who come in for it are very impressed with the results during fittings. Hopefully a lucky-THPer or two will win one, as these are not cheap!

Edit: Can you post the link to the FB page? I can't find the fan page. Thanks!

Harrison Sports will be hosting a Shotmaker giveaway for fans of our official Facebook page, Harrison Golf.

These are the details:
• 10 Shotmakers will be awarded to fans of Harrison Golf Facebook page.
• Participants cannot win more than one time.
• Participants must be a fan of Harrison Golf
• Participation is limited to U.S. and Canadian residents only.

The giveaway on Harrison Golf’s Facebook page ends on 9/30. Become a fan and write a post titled “Shotmaker Giveaway” in the Shotmaker Giveaway event.

have a link to your FB page? cant find it for some reason

I have heard great things about this product, that everyone who uses it loves it and helps them hit more fairways. But I just can't get passed the idea of using it. It seems like cheating to me, even though it's approved by the USGA. It ranks up there with putting vasoline or sun screen on the clubface. I dunno, maybe I'm too anal about the integrity of the game and too much of a traditionalist. Hell, it took me YEARS to use plastic tees! And these don't even have naked ladies on them!!

Thanks, great find!

Totally in. Actually good to hear, Patty, you have this at Blind9, since you guys aren't too far from me.

Great find. I have been wanting to upgrade the stick on the diablo for a bit now.

Back