Has PGA Tour Live on ESPN+ been a success?

I watch less golf because I do not have an ESPN+ membership.
I recently added it because well, more golf to watch is worth it to me. Yes it sucks paying for another subscription but it’s the best one I have.

I recently added it because well, more golf to watch is worth it to me. Yes it sucks paying for another subscription but it’s the best one I have.
Yeah I get that. The crazy thing is I haven't really missed watching golf. I still watch the Masters every year, but that is about it.

Yeah I get that. The crazy thing is I haven't really missed watching golf. I still watch the Masters every year, but that is about it.
Join thp fantasy golf

what I didn't realize until yesterday was that I could access this on Hulu as well.

what I didn't realize until yesterday was that I could access this on Hulu as well.
I didn’t know this. That makes my decision for tv service at the new house interesting

I like it because I have the bundle so I can watch them on Hulu. I just wish they would change how they list them so that you can see the names in the group.

it's a huge plus for me, being able to have the Thursday/Friday rounds streaming on my spare screen at work.

I think it’s been way better than a separate subscription that I was never going to pay for to begin with

Less. I’m not paying ESPN just to watch golf or anything really.

Well since I’m sitting here watching the players on ESPN+ as we speak I guess it’s working

I'm not a ppv person for a platform that also shows commercials too.

I have enough free platforms that show golf already that came with my Smart TV. Of course they are reruns of past pga tournaments, but I don't remember who won them. Heck, off hand I don't remember who won last week.

The golf being played is not much different than what's being played right. Same golf shots being hit anyways.

and to clarify, i'm not paying separately for it...and wouldn't.

i use Hulu LiveTV and get it with the Disney bundle, which includes ESPN+.
i'd have Hulu LiveTV and Disney anyway, so i consider ESPN+ to be essentially free.

I love the coverage on ESPN+, Peacock, etc. I can have it on an ipad near my monitors and listen along, or watch when possible.

and to clarify, i'm not paying separately for it...and wouldn't.

i use Hulu LiveTV and get it with the Disney bundle, which includes ESPN+.
i'd have Hulu LiveTV and Disney anyway, so i consider ESPN+ to be essentially free.
FYI If you have Hulu Live with the Disney/ESPN+ bundle and record the PGAT league it will record all the ESPN+ golf also.

Back