How about the rest of you. The hats out there are a few common styles as shown here based on looks and functionality.
By me many Asians also typically walk and have an attached umbrella and wear long sleeve breathable shirts as well. Kind of like Speedo or scuba material or under armor on the shirts/sleeves.

been playing without a hat the last couple of rounds to lose that hat tan :cool:

Puma hats have my attention currently. I was never a fan of snapbacks, but they don't see to do the weird bulge out things in the back like others do and I enjoy the loud colorways as well.

I normally don't wear a hat, but if I do it is going to be baseball style.

I have a lot of hats. some travis, some, baseball, some hunting, I stay away from OEM brand hats for the most part. There are a few I pick up here and there though.

I generally wear a baseball-style cap on the course, but also have a number of fedoras and driving caps. I also recently inherited my grandfather's newsboy cap, which I'm thinking I may wear on Friday for some good luck.

I usually wear a baseball cap with my clubs logo on it. Part of that is because I usually buy them with pro shop credit I have won. The last 3 I have bought were Travis Matthew and I have been a big fan of them. No discomfort around my forehead where the edges of the bill meet.

I am a hat guy. Had a collection of maybe 140+ hats. Some from the 80’s. Just went threw and tossed maybe 75 of them. Wow what was I thinking when I bought some of them?

As someone who has had MOHS surgery for skin cancer on my nose, I try to wear gambler style straw hat for most of my rounds.

Back