Have you birdied every hole at your course?

Still have 2 holes to go (4 and 9) all-time.

This year, I have birdied 7 of 18, but have only played my home course 4 times this year (which honestly shocked me when I found that out).

I am 4 away from birding every hole this year. 3 are just a matter of time, but 1 is my nemesis; a long, uphill par 3.

14/18 overall for me.
5/18 for 2022 season

3 and 16 are still laughing at me.

I've been at my current club for two seasons. I've birdied 7 of 18. Hopefully, I'll check a few more off the list this year. I had a poor putting year for a stretch last season. I had a stretch where I missed 15 consecutive birdie putts from 15 feet or less. Shortest was just under 3 feet. A switch from a face balanced mallet to a mid mallet with some toe hang turned things around. After the switch my putting improved and I made more birdies in a handful of rounds than I had made up to that point.

I have....then I woke up

No, and I don't know that I ever will hahah.

This year, I have birdied 11 holes on the home course, and eagled one of them.

Have been a member for 3 years and have birdied 16 of the 18. One of the two I haven't birdied is one of the easiest holes on the course but so far it hasn't happened.

I've birdied all the holes at both my home courses if I go back 2 or 3 years. This year I've birdied 11 different holes (12 rounds) and 7 holes (9 rounds), respectively.

nope... and considering how few birdies I actually have, it's not surprising :LOL:

I've been playing this course for years, so I've birdied them all and have eagled 8 of them.

Last year was the first year I've not made birdie on every hole, missed on our hardest par 3. Oddly enough, I remember my first round here I birdied that hole. Walked off thinking "Wow, what a fun par 3. I'm going to love this one!"

I think there's a tournament called a "ringer" tournament - it's where you take your lowest score for each hole over a certain time period. If it lasts a year, and you birdie every hole at least once over the course of the year, you'd shoot -18 for the tournament.

the last course I was a member of I did birdie every hole at least once. The course where my league is at I've done the same, although not in one season.

I birdied all the holes at my previous club. At my current club, I've birdied 11 of 18 on one course and 9 of 18 on the other since October '21.

There are a few courses that I have played more than 100 rounds at in the last 20 years. I believe that I have birdied all the holes on those courses, but I haven't kept track. I know that I have birdied every hole at Waterchase. I think I have birdied every hole at Tierra Verde.
I think when you play the course over 100 times a birdie is likely at some point on each hole. It is the blind squirrel theory.

Yes, but I don't think in one season. Gotta be honest that's not something I super track either, but now I'm curious to.

I have 19 rounds in at my home course this season and have birdie on 3 of them. Lots of work to do.

Not sure about 17 and 18 otherwise yes.

Eagled the number 2 handicap hole at my course. 10 more to go

I've birdied them all, but no idea how ling it took. Just looked as I used 18 birdies for awhile from 2017ish until 2019 and had 15 during that time. The 3 that weren't in there I know I've birdied since then. Prior to then I don't know. I did have my first eagle there long before I was a member and in fact just eagled the same hole on Friday. First time was 95 yards out with a SW, got up to the slightly elevated green and couldn't find ball, finally looked in the cup. Woohoo. Friday was 7 ft from pin in 2. Made the putt.

Back