Have you witnessed a Hole in 1?

I've only seen one and that was mine. I'd love to be around for more!

Just 1 - last month - my own - walk-off ace on my 27th hole. Saw it track nicely to the green, hit and disappear. I thought I may have caught a hard bounce to the water behind the green but it hit 6" right of the pin and one hopped in. One of the guys in the foursome said "It went in" but I didn't want to jinx it by celebrating on the tee - made up for that on the green!

I have had 2 myself and witnessed 2 more. Very exciting!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Yes, somewhere around 8 to 10, but I have never had one.

Actually have witnessed 6 including mine!!

Last year Scott Brown at the Wyndham and this June my youngest brother on a golf outing in Myrtle Beach.

I've seen plenty of close calls but never witnessed one.

The only ones I witnessed where my own 2. The first was with strangers at a course in AZ. I offered to buy drinks but no one was interested. 5 iron from 175, hit and rolled 5 feet into the cup. My second one was a Myrtle Beach trip with the boys. There were 8 of us. We were playing a replica course and the hole was #16 of Augusta. We were the second group. The first group lingered to watch our shots into the green. It was a 180y 4 iron similar to my first. Hit, roll out into the cup. That one was very satisfying as my brother was in my group. I bought the whole bar drinks after that round. The course gave me a plaque with a photo of the hole. I still have both balls and the scorecards. On a side note, I birdied the following holes both times.

Back