Head Covers! What do you have?

aljaklaw

bobo
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
tequila
I am interested to know what sort of head covers everyone is using (if any). Preferences? Do you go all stock or something like Daphne's?

Do you prefer to have a Zoo sticking out of your bag?

Any stories or sentimental values behind them?

Personally, I don't like to get too flashy, but I'm also not really a fan of the basic "sock" style.

My currents in the rotation:

viPl7aE.jpg

Cobra King F6+ driver stock - pretty basic, not ugly, not pretty
Cobra Color Cube - my current Driver cover, very unique shape and an interesting conversation starter
Rory McIlroy St Bernard - came in the Nike 2-dozen RZN ball pack, and it even sheds like a dog
Daphne's Baby Penguin - current Hybrid cover, I just think it looks good
Odyssey Works putter stock - magnetic closure is so much better than velcro (why do "premium" companies still use velcro?)
BC Lions - picked this up at a garage sale for a couple bucks for the novelty factor, it was made back when 360cc drivers were considered big, I sometimes use it for fairway woods
XR driver stock - I always get funny looks when i pull this off something other than a Callaway
Tight Lies Ti & Regular fairway wood stock - these are OK, nothing fancy, but the Ti version is more articulated (good)
Cobra King F6 hybrid stock - probably my least favorite, I don't like this plain sock style very much
Elmo Talked Too Much - another garage sale pick-up, I'd like to think that Elmo of Sesame Street fame got into trouble with the wrong people and was made into a putter headcover

I used Stitch leather covers on D, FW's and 4H. The 4 are not matching but all have only red, black and white in them. Use the stock cover for my Apex 5H. In regards to putters, use either stock or plain aftermarket covers. All are black, white or gray and have magnetic closures (not a fan of velcro).

I've got a Daphne's gopher on my driver and a THP putter cover, but stock otherwise. Pretty boring.

I just have all the stock covers on mine.

I have a Seamus headcover on my heavenwood and my hybo, and the normal ones on the driver and other hybo (allthougth I have seamus ones for those as well). THe seamus ones are just so easy to slide on and off.

I looked into the Seamus covers but the price tag scared me off. They look great. Are they worth it in your opinion??

I'm on a red/white/blue kick right now, only stock one is a red Callaway FW cover; keeping it on because it's red. I'm considering a full set of Ryder Cup covers, have the blade putter cover already.

I prefer to not use stock covers, for some reason I've always preferred to keep my woods a mystery to others.

I'm using stock on my driver and 7 wood. I have a Daphne's/THP gorilla on my 4 wood. THP/SeeMore cover on my putter

d- ztech usa
fw- stock f6 baffler
h- stock hogan vktr
irons- i can't even...
wedges- see above
p- custom robert mark golf cream color with light blue stitching of my initials signature.

Just got my rose & fire headcovers love them. And of course my gund frog and Mets ones.
20160909_085915_zpshv4wf4ve.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

I have stock on most of mine and then a Seamus headcover on my 3 wood. I want to get another Seamus headcover for the driver but will wait for a sale.

Everything above my 5 iron is a demo or pre-owned club so my head covers are a mixed bag of what I found in the discount bin for a buck or two.

Stock on everything but my putter, which I am rotating between No 3 Jacks and Buckets head covers. I do ponder a more fun driver cover every once in a while though to add some fun to my golf bag. I need something that makes me laugh or smile when my attitude needs a lift. :D

Stock ping covers for my woods. Stack covers for my TM hybrids, and bought some cheap covers for my irons from Amazon.

The queen makes me use this from Rose & Fire
fcbfd97f8f54511747f08a5463ccc5f2.jpg

R&F urban cammo on my other clubs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am pretty much a stock headcover kind of person. If anything I would customize my putter headcover and I'd be open to get something made. The only issue is that I have absolutely no idea what I would want.

Another Seamus headcover user here. They are on every club in my bag except for my irons and putter. Are they expensive - yes more that most others. Are they worth it - every penny. Highly recommended.

Factory Headcovers for the Woods, and OEM or THP cover on the putter.

I had a Scooby Doo cover on my 3wood and then it fell off at Meadows last year. I have the Callaway Oakmont covers on my woods now and a random putter cover depending on which putter I have in the bag that day.

Head Covers! What do you have?

My Driver cover is an Ohio State mascot, Brutus Buckeye. Picked that up in college at the OSU course pro-shop. Love that head-cover. It's been on three drivers throughout the years.

My Callaway 3W and Hybrid have the stock head-covers.

If I were to switch it up I'd go to Seamus golf and order Campbell Tarten Headcovers. Would have to switch up to a retro Jones bag to pull off that look.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back