Hello (again) from Oklahoma

DocTrussell

Reaction score
Handicap
~24
Been a while since I have been around (about 5 years or so) but but glad to be here again. Life got in the way and put most everything on hold, but should have my "play" time back.

We ended up in the Native American (Kickapoo tribe) foster system and within a month our household size grew from 4 to 10. The families finally got themselves straightened out and all but 1 (we adopted him) have recently gone home.

So life has been good, just minimal free time in the past 5 years, played 3 round in the past 5 years - 2 charity tournaments and a member guest, had not even had a club in my hands for 2 years UNTIL today. Played a full 18 today and finally got to use my clicgear that I bought right at the time we got into the foster kid program. Great day (golf not so great) but it was awesome to be back out on the course again and back here.

Sorry for the long reintroduction, just a brief synopsis catch-up.

Again, glad to be back.

Sent from my XP8800 using Tapatalk

Welcome back Doc.

Always happy to have another nice Okie around here.

Welcome back!

Welcome back!

Welcome back sir! Sounds like an eventful couple years for you!

Welcome back!

Welcome back!

Welcome back!

welcome back, and thanks for giving of your time and effort to help all of us out. When you help kids, you help our tomorrow!

Welcome back!

Thanks for the welcome back guys.

@Muchmore18 it has been a very eventful but wonderful 5 years.

@Jmk202 I agree helping the kids helps our tomorrow. I know it's a small number, but I think the kids that were in my house will be productive members of society now and not a statistic.

Sent from my XP8800 using Tapatalk

Welcome back!

Welcome back!

Welcome back!

Welcome Back Doc!

Back