Hello from Alaska

Cannon

Reaction score
Hey everybody, I'm new here and live in South Central Alaska. A little about my game, I've been playing off and on since 2008 with a big gap in playing while in the Army. Moved up to Alaska and until this summer, I've only been able to play once or twice a season. Usually charity scramble tournaments, but this season I've been able to play a little more and got the bug to get better again. Unfortunately a little late in the season, hoping to hit some simulators over the winter. Glad to be here and looking forward to interacting with you all.

Welcome it’s a great place, THP. Seriously how many months is golf a thing in Alaska?

Welcome! Glad you found us.

Also, thank you for your service

Welcome to THP!!

Welcome to THP! I hope you enjoy the forum.

:welcome:

Welcome!

Welcome to THP

Hey everybody, I'm new here and live in South Central Alaska. A little about my game, I've been playing off and on since 2008 with a big gap in playing while in the Army. Moved up to Alaska and until this summer, I've only been able to play once or twice a season. Usually charity scramble tournaments, but this season I've been able to play a little more and got the bug to get better again. Unfortunately a little late in the season, hoping to hit some simulators over the winter. Glad to be here and looking forward to interacting with you all.
Welcome to THP, from your Canadian neighbour!

Welcome to the forum @Cannon ! Hopefully you find a good sim setup up there for the winter. Hit the ground running next spring. 👍

Welcome to THP and thank you for your service.

Welcome to THP!

And as others have mentioned, thanks for your service!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to the forum.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Back