Hello from Buffalo!!

Welcome to THP!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello welcome to THP

Welcome!

Thanks for the great welcoming.. For our small golfing season we are an active community :)

Welcome to THP. I'm from Lockport so pretty close. Definately check out the May gathering thread...it's shaping up to be an incredible time!

B, this is DJ.. I am guessing this is you as I don't imagine there are too many B.Mongi's in lockport.. :)

Ill be in for some of the gathering in may... will be a good warmup for Myrtle.

Hello everyone. Checking in from Buffalo where we are hitting balls into a wall in a dome dreaming of hitting off of grass.

Looking forward to hanging out in the forums while I wait. Planing a big progression year with new irons and a big golf trip. Want to whittle down my (unofficial) handicap. :)

Thanks
Dan.

Just a shout out to say hello from Lockport, just North of you

Welcome to the club! Work with guys from Buffalo that swear they will never live there again. Ha.

Never live here again.... I don't understand.. who would ever leave the B-Lo. :)

Welcome to THP, mate!

Never live here again.... I don't understand.. who would ever leave the B-Lo. :)

I did and have no desire to move back...just visit family :alien:

Welcome aboard! This time of year stinks for us golfers in the northeast.

:welcome:

B, this is DJ.. I am guessing this is you as I don't imagine there are too many B.Mongi's in lockport.. :)

Ill be in for some of the gathering in may... will be a good warmup for Myrtle.
Awesome...is about time you joined. I really think you'll love it here. It looks like you'll get to meet a ton of THPers in May. If you love golf, gear and great people...your in the right place.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Back