Hello from Buffalo!!

dvirus1023

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Hello everyone. Checking in from Buffalo where we are hitting balls into a wall in a dome dreaming of hitting off of grass.

Looking forward to hanging out in the forums while I wait. Planing a big progression year with new irons and a big golf trip. Want to whittle down my (unofficial) handicap. :)

Thanks
Dan.

Welcome!

Welcome to THP.
I am from Clarence.

Welcome!!

Welcome to thp

Welcome to the club! Work with guys from Buffalo that swear they will never live there again. Ha.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Sent from my SM-G900W8

Welcome to THP. I'm from Lockport so pretty close. Definately check out the May gathering thread...it's shaping up to be an incredible time!

Welcome to THP, Dan.

Aloha....

Welcome, Rochester here. Like Emart said, we have a great WNY group on the forum and a big get together developing for May.

Welcome to THP!!!

Welcome Dan

Welcome Dan

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP! check out that may gathering, it should be fun, except for some of the bums that are attending...

Welcome to THP!!!!

Don't listen to Marty he is a angry, frozen Canadian

Welcome Dan!

Hello everyone. Checking in from Buffalo where we are hitting balls into a wall in a dome dreaming of hitting off of grass.

Looking forward to hanging out in the forums while I wait. Planing a big progression year with new irons and a big golf trip. Want to whittle down my (unofficial) handicap. :)

Thanks
Dan.

Welcome to THP. Nice little group of guys you have up there in buffalo.

Welcome to THP!

Back