Hello from Chicago areai

drb1956

Reaction score
Handicap
25+
You might know me from over at MGS, or at G-WRX. Same name, just new here. Have read THP for a lot of years, just never signed on. Lots of folks here! And they try to keep threads going..I like all the opinions about anything golf. Nobody judges anybody here. Over at the others, if, for example, you aren't playing a "tour ball", the try to convince you that the 2 piece ball you are playing isn't worth the time, or money. Over here, your opinion IS your opinion. I like that! Married 45 years, 2 daughters grown, grandchildren. Been playing golf regularly since 1998.

Not sure about any place else, but welcome to THP. Enjoy your time

:welcome: and glad you made the jump over. You hit the nail on the head with THP. A great place to share thoughts and opinions in a non judgemental way.

Welcome to THP!

:welcome:

Welcome to THP. I hope you enjoy the forum.

I’m newer to thp as well and also from the Chicago area!

Welcome to THP!

:welcome:

Welcome to THP from the far northwest side of Chicago. But hoping to leave sooon!!! This place is the best!

Welcome! Glad you decided to join up!!

Welcome aboard!

Welcome to :thp:

I appreciate all the warm welcomes. I have looked in on this site for a few years. Finally got on board. Glad to be here. It's not that I don't like the other sites, but sometimes I can feel like what I am saying is not being listened too. Just me..

……It's not that I don't like the other sites, but sometimes I can feel like what I am saying is not being listened too. Just me..
Not just you……

Welcome!

Not just you……
Thought it was me.People try to help, but when I say I'm playing a 2 piece ball, and it IS helping my game at this time, since I have struggled over the last couple of years. I have tried 3 piece balls, but off the tee, not good. So, I tell all the good news about my game, and all I get is you should be playing a "better" ball. Check for 2fer deals, stock up, it won't cost much more to play a better ball. Been there, done that! Maybe down the road, as my game get's better, I could snag a 3 piece ball to try. Takes time...

Welcome to THP

Welcome to :thp:

Welcome to THP!

Back