Hello From Colorado

Welcome to THP!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP, some awesome guys in your area.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP!!!

:welcome:

Welcome to THP Troy

Welcome to THP

Welcome Troy, the Colorado Crew grows stronger.

I'm found at Legacy and Heritage often. As kc720 said, we have an active local thread that gets us all together.

Welcome to THP.

Welcome Troy. Yes, the weather in Colorado has pretty much sucked since March so I can understand you not joining in. Are you playing in any of the local men's clubs?

Welcome to THP!

Welcome Troy I look forward to teeing it up with you at some point.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP! There are a LOT of great Colorado THP'ers in your area, you're in with a great group of guys!

Welcome Troy, the Colorado Crew grows stronger.

I'm found at Legacy and Heritage often. As kc720 said, we have an active local thread that gets us all together.

Legacy and Heritage, those are my two go-to courses! I probably play 90% of my rounds at those places. Each course offers something totally different and challenging.

Welcome Troy. Yes, the weather in Colorado has pretty much sucked since March so I can understand you not joining in. Are you playing in any of the local men's clubs?

No, I don't play in any clubs. I get to work at home on Monday and Friday, so I will typically get out one of those mornings with my friend (a school teacher who is off during the summer) and get in 18 holes.

Welcome Troy

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!! (somewhat belated)

Welcome Troy! Come out and play!

Welcome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP!

Back