Hello from Kansas!

James. .What's Highland like?

taptalking

James. .What's Highland like?

taptalking

I can't remember if we played Carey Park or Highlands in college, either way it must not have been AWESOME as I don't recall the layout hardly at all. ha ha ha Maybe my brother (Callawaygolfpro) remembers...if you do bro, chime in.

James

Sent from my Samsug Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk 2

We didn't sneek on when we were younger, we had a family membership then, but that got dropped after our Sophomore year in college. Ever since then I've been holding the cash in my pocket, just in case. I figure that for all the winter months I never got a chance to play, I'm making up for it for 18 holes a year I sneek on. Maybe that's not right, but I'll pay if I get caught. #onlybeencaughtonce

I can't remember if we played Carey Park or Highlands in college, either way it must not have been AWESOME as I don't recall the layout hardly at all. ha ha ha Maybe my brother (Callawaygolfpro) remembers...if you do bro, chime in.

James

We played The Highlands in college for Hutch CC home events, never played Carey Park. Highlands is a good track. Nothing like PD though, they aren't even close to similar. Highlands is more of a parkland style course (trees, homes, ponds). It has quite a bit of elevation change. It's not a bad place to play. One of the oddest rounds of golf I have ever played though. We had rain/thunder, minor hail, sleet/snow and then had sun...basically Kansas weather.

Well I started following the PD head pro on Twitter...DM'd him about playing there and all he said was we could and to have my local golf pro set it up. Was hoping for more, but...not so much.
What's our plan B again? Looking foward to teeing it up with you guys where ever.

It's a new job and I'm still in training, so not too crazy about being "That guy" and asking when my day off will be while I'm there, lol. I will try to find out what I can the next couple days. Really looking forward to meeting you and hitting the course with you guys.

Im a little late to the party here but Welcome to THP! My brother lives in Tonganoxie, KS and Im up there a few times a year. I told a couple of the Kansas guys that came to the TX Invitational that I would hit them up when I headed there and we could get in a round!

Ok, got word today that my trip was scooted back two weeks, so it looks like I get there the week of May 5th. The kicker here is I'm now scgeduled to be there 3 weeks instead of just two. (Love how this company volunteered me for the job and changed it all up with out a word). Anyway, sounds like I'll have one day per week off and most if not all evenings by 4 or 5 pm. Hope it all works out and we can get a few of us out on the course a time or two.

We'll figure something out

tap'n from my big as Note2

We'll figure something out

As long as you leave your driver home. Last time we played you were booming that thing, lol.

That was just a fluke. But I hope I throw darts with this new set of Adams CBMs

Welcome to THP...........

Ok, got word today that my trip was scooted back two weeks, so it looks like I get there the week of May 5th. The kicker here is I'm now scgeduled to be there 3 weeks instead of just two. (Love how this company volunteered me for the job and changed it all up with out a word). Anyway, sounds like I'll have one day per week off and most if not all evenings by 4 or 5 pm. Hope it all works out and we can get a few of us out on the course a time or two.

Good to know...might be a little better this way as our weather has been colder than normal this month. Plus it gives me a chance to get out and practice some more. I don't want to look like a total tool when we play, since I've been working on my downswing/impact position this winter. I still need to get to the range and work out the kinks.
Still on for sure, just let me know when and where...plus as long as it's still on a Sunday, I'm good.

Good to know...might be a little better this way as our weather has been colder than normal this month. Plus it gives me a chance to get out and practice some more. I don't want to look like a total tool when we play, since I've been working on my downswing/impact position this winter. I still need to get to the range and work out the kinks.
Still on for sure, just let me know when and where...plus as long as it's still on a Sunday, I'm good.

Will do, looking forward to it. Been working about non-stop, so hard to say where my game is right now, but hope to work on it some tomorrow.

James and Bulldog, finally got my schedule last night and looks like I will be in Hutch from Monday May 6th to May 25th. My days off will be Sunday 12th and Sat/Sun 18th & 19th. Hope this works out for us to hit the course, I'm really looking forward to it.

Got a feeling that ya will get one of us each week..12th I can but its mother's day. 19th I got tourney.

Got a feeling that ya will get one of us each week..12th I can but its mother's day. 19th I got tourney.

Lol, what ever works for you. I also have the 18th if you want some practice before your tourney and possibly the 25th before I head back home. For that matter I'm supposed to be off by 5pm every night, so I could meet for a twilight round if anyone is interested.

Lol, what ever works for you. I also have the 18th if you want some practice before your tourney and possibly the 25th before I head back home. For that matter I'm supposed to be off by 5pm every night, so I could meet for a twilight round if anyone is interested.

Basically...only the 12th doesn't work for me. For some ODD reason my wife likes that day? Weird, I know. I'm good with a possible Twilight round or for sure the 19th.

Welcome.

Due...you all packed up and ready to head south for a few weeks? Clubs all shined up? You probably won't enjoy Hutch much. They DO have a cool Air & Space Museum as well as the "World Famous" underground salt mine tours. You should check those out if you get bored....or you get kicked off PD for stalking or what not.

James

Stalking at PD, lol. Well, the clubs are cleaned, but not much packing done yet. Thanks for the info, I'll keep those things in mind. Off work by 5 and not back in until 8am will be like a resort vacation, but they may surprise me with the daily work load. I hope to just find a nice driving range close to the motel most nights before dinner and then crash, but might have to take a special excursion to check things out.

Stalking at PD, lol. Well, the clubs are cleaned, but not much packing done yet. Thanks for the info, I'll keep those things in mind. Off work by 5 and not back in until 8am will be like a resort vacation, but they may surprise me with the daily work load. I hope to just find a nice driving range close to the motel most nights before dinner and then crash, but might have to take a special excursion to check things out.

Due,
You enjoying Hutch so far? Sounds like the next few days should be pretty awesome. If you get off of work a little early tomorrow and want to make a short 50 minute drive north to Great Bend, there is a Callaway Demo Day set up at the club here in town. It's from 3-7 and I'm hoping to get out there at 5 to hit some of the new stuff....if you get bored.
Still looking to get 18 in on Sunday the 19th? I don't don't knkw where you and Bulldog are playing on the 12th but if you want to hit up a different course on the 19th we can. Do some digging and let me know...I'm good with whatever.

James

Not left yet, leaving in about an hour. GB sounds good if I'm off in time, pm your number and I will call if I make it.

Think BD and I are playing Highlands on the 12th, but 19th sounds good too, anywhere.

Looking forward to it, see you soon.

Think BD and I are playing Highlands on the 12th, but 19th sounds good too, anywhere.

May be iffy now Duey. Hurt my back again playing yesterday. .see doc on Wednesday.

Back