Hello from N. Dallas

Welcome to THP!!

Welcome! There are some good courses over here in Ft Worth too! :cool:

Welcome to THP!!!

Welcome to THP!

Hi Brian,

THP is a great golf site. Glad you found us.

:welcome:

Thanks everyone!
Looks like I will be playing Woodlawn in Sherman, my Buddy canceled for Bear Creek. Hopefully I’ll have something funny to report :)

Thanks everyone!
Looks like I will be playing Woodlawn in Sherman, my Buddy canceled for Bear Creek. Hopefully I’ll have something funny to report :)

Played Stone Creek in Sherman lately?

Played Stone Creek in Sherman lately?
I will soon enough ! :)
Tis but a beautiful course that leaves only a scratch lol

Although my job can be a grind... compressed shift, uggh. Ten miles commute, yay.
It does give me 3 or 4 days off. Big help that, towards practice and playing

I will soon enough ! :)
Tis but a beautiful course that leaves only a scratch lol

Although my job can be a grind... compressed shift, uggh. Ten miles commute, yay.
It does give me 3 or 4 days off. Big help that, towards practice and playing

Don’t care for the first 2 holes but after that it’s great. Hopefully it’s in good shape.

Thanks everyone!
We lived in Sherman for a few years when I was a little kid. I had to look it up but sure enough it was Woodlawn that we lived near. We were actually probably only a driver or so from the course. Neither I nor my dad played golf back then though.

Welcome Aboard

Played Twin Creeks fro the first time today,Nice course

Twin creeks... have never played there !
I need to much more practice though, that’s for sure .
Could not find rates on thier website..

Probably not going to spend much time at Woodlawn sorry to say. Not very good condition . Very freindly people and was not too busy . Trade offs..
Greens ok I guess, fairways awful...can you say Bounce! Bounce!! And out of bounds gone !!! Lol

Probably not going to spend much time at Woodlawn sorry to say. Not very good condition ...Greens ok I guess, fairways awful...
It is still the winter you know; can't expect mid-summer lushness this time of the year :confused2:

Welcome to THP, welcome back to the game!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP

:welcome:

Welcome to THP.

Back