Reaction score
Handicap
Hi everyone -

My name is Dan (not Castellaneta, despite the Simpson's reference ha ha). I am 52 years old and just starting to get back into golf after a 10+ year hiatus. I generally shot in the low 100s back then, and miraculously, that's where I'm at today. I used to play with a set of Spalding Executives, but since my 22 year old son is also now getting into golf, I gave them to him and treated myself to a set of Callaway Rogue ST MAX clubs. When I swing / hit the ball correctly, there is a HUGE difference - I love these clubs.

Unfortunately here in NY, the season will be coming to an end soon, so we are trying to play as much as possible over the next several weeks.

I am really glad I found this forum - there is a LOT of great information here! Hopefully someday, I'll be able to contribute lol.

Welcome to THP! Glad to have you here

:welcome: Enjoy the journey!

Welcome to :thp:

:welcome: Welcome back to golf!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

That is a classic name! Welcome to THP!

Welcome to thp.

Welcome to THP!!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

:welcome:

Hi everyone -

My name is Dan (not Castellaneta, despite the Simpson's reference ha ha). I am 52 years old and just starting to get back into golf after a 10+ year hiatus. I generally shot in the low 100s back then, and miraculously, that's where I'm at today. I used to play with a set of Spalding Executives, but since my 22 year old son is also now getting into golf, I gave them to him and treated myself to a set of Callaway Rogue ST MAX clubs. When I swing / hit the ball correctly, there is a HUGE difference - I love these clubs.

Unfortunately here in NY, the season will be coming to an end soon, so we are trying to play as much as possible over the next several weeks.

I am really glad I found this forum - there is a LOT of great information here! Hopefully someday, I'll be able to contribute lol.
Welcome to THP. What's your home course in Orange County?

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP. I hope you enjoy the forum. I'm a little bit North of you.

Back