Hello from snowy Rhode Island!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP.

Hello and welcome!

:welcome: Head over to the New England forum too!

Welcome to thp

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Florida, I'm jealous. Some day....

Montaup is one of the few courses in the area I've never played. Did manage to get on Newport National a couple weeks ago though. In great shape for winter.

I play mostly at Foster and Ct. National. But I try to spread it around. Some of my favs are Triggs, Fenner Hill and NK.

Welcome to THP!

Montaup is one of the few courses in the area I've never played. Did manage to get on Newport National a couple weeks ago though. In great shape for winter.

Hope you didn't have to pay full price at Newport, their winter rates were crazy expensive this year!

There are a few of us playing Montaup multiple times this year. Keep an eye out for the event or invite.

Welcome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm in the same boat! Long-time reader, first time poster. We certainly experienced a little tease with the warmer temps in Providence, but we immediately went back to the awful weather. I want to try out the simulator in Ashland, Mass., just to swing some clubs.

Cheers!

Welcome fellow RI'er!

Welcome Rhode Islander. Lots of new englanders here and usually an outing or 2 pops up now and again

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Back